Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notice- Photo Exhibition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anukampagupta

anukampagupta

Female Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Notice- Photo Exhibition Empty
PostSubject: Notice- Photo Exhibition   Notice- Photo Exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:19 am

This is to bring to the notice of all the campus correspondents that "sweecha", a delhi based NGO that is actively involved in environmental issues is organizing a photo-exhibition.

Details are as follows:

Themes:

1.river yamuna

2.waste problem in the city

3.traffic scene

4.pollution

5.environmental degradation in lieu of the commonwealth games and other self destructive acts

6.the deteroriating green cover

7.small man's burden- when it comes to bearing the brunt of all the above things

The exhibition will happen somewhere in the first week of August.

Deadline: 20th July, 2007.

P.S: This is voluntary work and henceforth you will not be paid if your pictures are selected.

P.S: But if you are serious about photography, this is a very good platform to display your work.

Pictures, with necessary details* can be sent at : anukampagupta@gmail.com

*your name; contact; about the photograph (if details are required); and a declaration that you are willingly sending the pictures and that they are your property. No plagiarism.

Back to top Go down
http://daughteroftheearth.blogspot.com/
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Notice- Photo Exhibition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice- Photo Exhibition   Notice- Photo Exhibition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:49 am

Hmm, its been a while this thread was posted. Anukampa, did you get enough applications for this exhibition? I wanted to submit my pictures, but I don't think I have any particular pic that would fit for the above-mentioned catagories.. But I would still like to come for this exhibition in August, so do keep us updated about the dates etc.
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com

Notice- Photo Exhibition
Page 1 of 1