Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favourite Cartoon Character

Go down 
+22
heena verma
ady celestation
madhawi.bisht
mandeepchadha85
AnIsHa RaLhAn
crank
Runjhun
jasond31
nachiket
~vida~
akshay brave
pal_nandini
YUVIKA
supriya
vaibhavab
deepanti {ZUI}
samridhi
Pragya
mervyn.samuel.george
dhruvkh
Nikhita
Arjun
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which Is Your Favourite Cartoon Character?
Tom & Jerry
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap44%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 44% [ 18 ]
Bugs Bunny & Friends
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap5%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Aladdin
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap10%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Tarzan
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap2%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Timon & Pumba
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap2%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Noddy..lol
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap5%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Shin Shan
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap20%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
Sponge Bob
 2% [ 1 ]
Scooby Doo & Friends
Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_lcap10%Your Favourite Cartoon Character Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Your Favourite Cartoon Character Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:54 pm

The biggest poll in campus history....now dont you lie to me that you dont watch cartoons, cause even i do it...and i love most of them Smile

So vote for your fav cartoon and the winning cartoon shall win a prize....thenga Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:17 pm

man...tom and jerry are sooo much fun..allt ym favourite, though havent seen them for long!!! and arjun ya ya we know how much cartoon u see...at least in the holidays...woh kya tha...dragon balls thingie??
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:38 pm

oye thats only because of the holidays...i wont get time in coll days to see cartoons.....

and yeah i like that cartoon...though it come in hindi now,and its not so good as it used to be....
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 pm

Oh, I would've liked to vote for Shaun The Sheep but I suppose I'll have to settle for Shin Shan..
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:50 pm

*sigh* shaun the sheep.....i've never heard of that....which cartoon is this? i would like to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:24 pm

Tin Tin

I'm all happy watching that. Kinnnaaaa sollid e baap. Bilkul raapchik ...lol
Dekh le Arjun, I'm talking like you now. hehehehe!

Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 pm

Arjun wrote:
*sigh* shaun the sheep.....i've never heard of that....which cartoon is this? i would like to see it Smile
It comes on Nickelodeon on weekends at 5. I've never seen it myself but fell in love with it when it featured on Wallace And Gromit..

If you've not seen Wallace and gromit, you really really must (download it off the net)
It's an oscar winning series of 3 short movies and a full feature film, all very amusing.. The animations etc. look really outdated but they aren't.. They're actually made out of clay or something..
Wikipedia it!

Here's a nice clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRllXj2c8U
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:39 pm

well my all time favourite----- undisputed TOM AND JERRY show..love the way cutie lill Jerry dodges Tom..its fun..
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:53 pm

ARJUN DUDE!! it seems your a cartoon fan like me but how,how,how could u ever make the mistake o mis spelling a character's name, it's "shin-chan".ne way i love you u. u r so ma kind a guy!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

Female Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:56 pm

heye... its nt shin shan ..
its SHIN CHAN...
shin chan shin chan pyara pyara .....
gadbadi ka yeh maraaa......
hehhhee...
i simply LOV it...
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:00 am

lol...i've never watched shin-chan...dont get the channel.....
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:10 am

Nor have I. Only got a glimpse when my nephew was watching it when I was over at his home in Bombay..

It was really amusing! Something tells me he's some what of a role-model for little tykes!
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:23 am

u have commited the cardinal sin of mis-spelling shin chan's name. just hope he doesnt get to know that. he can make ur life hell.

my whole family got converted! we love him... we watch it like 5 times daily...

P.S> not good for impressionable minds. u would not want ur 5 yr old nephew saying something like "hi haseena, kya tumhe shimla mirch pasand hai?" to girls they meet on the streets or "bachche churane wali boodhi aurat" to their mum, for that matter!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:55 am

man..i so hate shin-chan....the song is sooooo irritating..."pyaar pyaar , sabka pyaara.." or watever it is..my sis loves it, and i have to bear with the stupid song atleast twice a day....
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 am

vaibhavab wrote:
P.S> not good for impressionable minds. u would not want ur 5 yr old nephew saying something like "hi haseena, kya tumhe shimla mirch pasand hai?" to girls they meet on the streets or "bachche churane wali boodhi aurat" to their mum, for that matter!
Oh no, he just tends to become more conniving..
Besides, he doesn't ever seem to speak in hindi so he'd never quote from the show..
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:15 pm

hmm..shin-chan doesn't sound like a nice person...

@merv

man i love tin tin too Smile and garfield and lulu show, but they've stopped showing them Smile and i really would hate their hindi versions, so its better they dont show it on cartoon network...
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:36 pm

ooooooooooo i use to luv lulu.i miss her.i luv the power puffs and jonny bravo too. are they any power ranger fans here too? if there are......U SHOULD BE SHOT.
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:22 pm

lol....power puff girls was ok...and johnny bravo is so stupid !!!!
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:54 pm

Abey Little Lulu was so keeeuuuoot in her red dress and Tubbie? oooh hehehehe it was some cartoon man..sheh!
band ho gaye... Sad
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 am

i soo loved tubbie...just like me :)

ya sad thing it doesn't come any more....and even garfield (i adore him!!!)
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:04 am

and guys..i remember...i sooo used to love the GUMMY BEARS...the potion was sooooo sexy!!!
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:09 am

the gummy bears still comes on disney channel....at least about 3-4 months back....dont get disney channel only now...
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:36 am

tom n jerrrryyyyy..n lulu rocks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
YUVIKA

YUVIKA

Female Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:13 pm

tom n jerry...........anytime.........it is really cool
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:06 pm

yippe..My tom and jerry got 50% votes..I know they are undisputable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cartoon Character   Your Favourite Cartoon Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Cartoon Character
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next