Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sports In The Campus

Go down 
+13
naznad13
srimoyi
somya
pallavi
jasond31
madhawi.bisht
Reverie
akshay brave
SaNkEy
Beautiful Soul
dhruvkh
Nikhita
Arjun
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Sports In The Campus Empty
PostSubject: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Hey all ya people, do you guys enjoy sports or do you play them in college? I love to play football and cricket in the campus...play with seniors and friends in D-skool.....and i also enjoy playing chess Smile

what about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Well the only sport (if you can call that a sport that is...lolzz) i have played in college is MAFIA....it is this supuh sexy game we used to play with our seniors in km lawns....cant really explain it here....i think i'll do that the next tym we meet....and we can play the game too...it is lots of fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:48 pm

how vella you people are......you should play somehting which is intellectual...and involves marginal utility.....Wink
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:18 pm

Do you mean chess? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:16 pm

no dhruv..he just means to tease me...hethinks economics is only about marginal utility....thats the only word he knows basically!!lol!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 am

well,
as far as sports is concerned, cricket has always been my first love..and being in hindu i get to watch it from close quarters......Very Happy
HINDU well-known for the famous cricketers it has churned out over the years has an awesome sports ground............tongue
and I like playing football there , though not that often, with my girl gang...... Smile
tried my hand at cricket as well but failed miserably..pale
the bat was damn too heavy for me..but actually the guys were damnnn too hot thr..............soooo i was left oggling at them rather than at the cricket ball.........gosh!!i just stared at the fielder as well.................lol!
apart from it i sometimes play politics as welll....................(thats a damn ppoooor jokeeeee guysss sorry for that!!!!!!!!!)bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:16 am

Swati...now i know y u are the sports section incharge at DU Beat....way to go gal...
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:36 am

well at least she has a reason to play...and not like you....sitting vella and getting fat....
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:39 am

oh thnxx arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and niki as well!
both of you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:00 pm

oyee...i aint getting any fat..stop troublign me..and swati...thanks for wat??
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:00 pm

well she thanked you for nothing.....

and you may not be getting fat really fast...but one day.....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:08 pm

yea...but one day, if i keep living with you that is, and keep hogging on 5 meals a day (his faourite dialogue is bhook lagi hai...)...i will definitely get fat...and even if i do..who cares??
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:41 pm

umm...no one actually.....but i am NOT fat....i eat that much cause i play that much.....so the fat in cancelled by the exercise....which you dont do....always sleep and eat only....
Back to top Go down
SaNkEy

SaNkEy

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:12 am

RAIT offers many opportunities for students to enjoy their
leisure time. Sport and recreational activities are central to student
life. The Institute has facilities for indoor and outdoor sports. At
Navi Mumbai, the D. Y. Patil Sports Academy Recreation and Sports
Center, which is managed by the Guild of Students, boasts a
multipurpose sports facility for table tennis, basketball, chess and
badminton. The D. Y. Patil Sports Academy (DYPSA) was started in Navi
Mumbai with the purpose of developing and promoting cricket in Navi
Mumbai. The Academy has several members who comprise of players who
have played in the Ranji Trophy. A new 60,000 seating capacity state-of-art DY Patil Stadium is under construction. The stadium will host initially host Ranji Trophy matches on completion somewhere in beginning of 2008.

We also conduct CPL [college premier leagues], then a complete week sports event called STAMINA

Last edited by on Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akshay brave

akshay brave

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:00 am

Im a state level swimmer n i love playin cricket and basketball
cant play nethin at clg coz we dun hv provisions for ne of em Sad
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:50 am

We have a tabletennis room though! .. a classroom-gameroom convertible!
Back to top Go down
madhawi.bisht

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:13 pm

sports in tecnia? .........hahaha.we have no space for that............however one can see students playing silly yet cute games like ispy,tipi tipi tap...lol
Back to top Go down
jasond31

jasond31

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:12 pm

hey....
Im in St. Joseph's College of Commerce, Bangalore

Our Sports Fest
Spiel '07

is from the 7th to the 16th of Aug
ITS HUGE!!!!

wil post photos later
Back to top Go down
pallavi

pallavi

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm

ahhh...in my clg..thats tecnia institute of advanced studies.....no space for sports at all....bt i do like playing volleyball...i also play badminton, table tennis, n love football too..bt hardly know how toplay it...i really miss palying volleyball frm the date i got admissionin this clg....just in front of my collge...there is a school n students play volleyball like stupids(hahahaha), watching them play reminds me of my school days when i used to play the game like stupids....hehehe....n moreover it helped me reduced my weight....hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:18 am

hmmmm sports in IPEC....we hv gotta ample space for all dis.....starting from d basketball code v hv cricket pitch, football ground, squash room,billiards n pool room TT tables...bla bla....
d pool room is my favorite hangout....me beind d champ.....
Back to top Go down
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:26 am

well... in NSEC we mainly have football n crikit..(ya...Bengal n Indya ki jaan!)
tho we hv carrom n tabletennis in r common room ..wich is a fav haunt of da senior "dadaz".......
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:10 am

We got two basketball courts,squash courts,tennis courts,baddy(badminton) courts,a football ground,a cricket ground......TT n all in da hostels.....more or less everythings der in our coll....i luv playin basketball in da evenings specially in da rains....awsummm!
Back to top Go down
RahulSharma30

RahulSharma30

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:59 am

i wud not like to delve into the details of how big our campus is for u ppl mite jus get toooooooooo damn envious of r 'soup'errr campus.........sum consider it equivalent to the vatican city of delhi college campuses,but dats okay we still hav a basketball court wich we use fr all kinds of sports(wich inlcudes all sorts of card games by the urbane mech engineers in r college) except basketball n dis gigantic canteen.....in wich fr sum odd reason nt more than 3 ppl can fit in at the same team .........but yh we do hv a decent football team inspite of me bein a part of it.......we actually managed to WIN 2 tournaments(IP,MAMC) last yr......
Back to top Go down
Siddz1910

Siddz1910

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:24 am

hey everyone...,
well my name's sidd,my college is pretty much like an apartment but we do have sports activities unfortunately we have to go to our sister college to play but our campus is awesome for food!!!!
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:49 am

we have cricket, Volleyball, Basketball, Football, kabadi, hocket, tennis, badminton, TT, waterpolo etc.. idnt knw wht all.... bt iluv playin cricket n foot ball...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sports In The Campus   Sports In The Campus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports In The Campus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next