Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nayanika

nayanika

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-07-07

FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Hey Guys..I have just introduced a topic which is very close to my heart...All of us,perhaps,have at some point of our lives fallen in love...It is truly the most fascinating feeling in the whole universe..We all love our parents,siblings,friends and they constitute a very important part of our lives..But then,we do meet someone who sweeps us off our feet,who seems xcatly like the person our our dreams...No points for guessing,i'm talking romance here...
When someone falls in love for the first time,its a feeling beyond expression,a happiness beyond description...Its amazing!!!!!!!! Very Happy You have butterflies in your stomach,you are just soo concious bout how you look("is my hair alrite??;","am i wearing his favourite colour???")...Its truly fantastic..you end up feeling like never before,you end up doing things you had always hated all ur life..("how can somebody like bungee jumping??",n then u end up njoying it more then ur partner Wink )..
I had once read a poem somewhere,which reflects a person's feelings,in love for the first time,very beautifully..it goes something like...:
My knees start to shake,
When you are in sight,
My mind is filled with wonder,
My heart is filled with fright.

When will this feeling stop???
When did it start????
How can i listen to my mind,
Without breaking my heart???

I am so confused..
What should I do???
I cant think if anything,
Except you.

Should i ignore you???
Or just give it time???
I cant think straight,
My heart controls my mind.....

I came across this poem when i was in love for the first time,n i have remembered it ever since... Embarassed
I know that love is love,and numbers dont really matter..But then,somehow,deep down,I have always felt that the person we first ever fell in love with,remain in our hearts forever..they are special in an undescribable way... Smile
So guys,lets relive our first days of romance,and the magic of true love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flower
Back to top Go down

FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1