Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the habit.................direct dil se

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokinjoe_282

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi Guys... My first blog here...Read on

I don’t want to be the one
The battles always choose
‘Cause inside I realize
That I’m the one confused

I don’t know what’s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don’t know why I instigate
And say what I don’t mean
I don’t know how I got this way
I know it’s not alright
So I’m
Breaking the habit
Tonight

Heard this song? Its by Linkin Park. Absolutely amazing song with great lyrics.
And I must have heard this song about a hundred million times.
But still i dint understand the meaning of the song..Who is breaking the habit??
What habit? And I dont understand why I need to break any habit? And i didnt understand that ....................................................
..........Until This series of events

Recently I was traveling by a BEST bus for a Football match in Hoopers(Matunga) and as usual it was very crowded. I was stuck in the same postion for an eternity and sweat was pouring out of all possible pores on my body that god has given me. It was begining to tickle as the drops of sweat were making thier way from downwards on my body and I couldnt move because I was stuck in the same postion in the over-crowded bus. And suddenly I found that my D**K(of all places) was tickling. And I thought to myself.."Whoa...I have never sweated there before...Well..I must have reached Puberty !! HURRAY !!!" And I was just about to rejoice when the lady next to me moved, and that gave my eyeballs enough space to move and see what was actually happening. What actually was happenneing is that THIS SON OF A BITCH bus conductor was tickling my DICK. Sala Guuuuuud. I somehow tried to explain to the other people that i had an emergency and i had to go ahead or go behind or GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. But Nobody was ready to budge and that B*****D was touching my dick at every opportunity he got.And what else could I have done, I cant hit him, He is on duty, Government Service.But somehow I managed to wriggle out of that place but not without getting my ass squeezed from the God Damn conductor. And after I got down from the Bus, I was abusing the conductor like hell in all the languages i know, and that asshole just looks at me and winks.
DAMN YOU CONDUCTOR!!! DAMN YOU SON OF A BITCH !!!

And this episode was repeated with me when i was on my way back from Matunga the very same day.From the experience earlier in the day, This time i standed as far as i could from the conductor.I even passed the money from fellow passengers to get my ticket, I Didnt have enough guts.Once Bitten, Twice Shy. However, this time, It was not the conductor. It was some guy, Six and a Half Footed Monster and must be weighing in the range of 100 to 120 Kilograms, I think he was the guy who played Xerxes in 300. And he had a couple more of his Gay Accomplices with him. This time there is no Government Service Man on Duty , But A Six and Half Footed Monster that I better not take pangey with. Am all tired and exhausted after a frantic game of football and the last thing i need is a 6 foot 6 Inch Hairy Monster Tickling my dick and Squeezing my Ass.

About 2 years ago, Crowded busses were my favorite. I loved chance-maring.
I used to mar-chance at every opportunity that i used to get.I never used to shy away from getting a peice of Ass every now and then
However, After this Not-So-Happy-But-Very-GAY Incident i have killed the Animal in me.
Now I know what Girls would be going through, especially when they come across people Like ME.
God Made Guys.
Then God Made Girls.
Then God made guys like ME.
Then God made GAYS to make ME realize how important WOMAN are to our society.

I SALUTE THE WHOLE WOMANHOOD FOR TAKING THESE ATROCITIES FOR GENERATIONS.
AND I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AGAIN EVER IN MY LIFE....
So
I’m
Breaking the habit
Tonight
Back to top Go down
mauriceminor

mauriceminor

Male Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:43 pm

First of all...u haven't quite understood the song...secondly...God didn't make gays u dumbass...they're juz sick ppl who've made themselves that way...they got things to fix in their attic...& I don't see how this incident made u realize how imp women r in r society...cuz all u actually must've learnt is how gross it feels when a gay harasses u...
or how the females u harassed must've felt...thats bout all u learnt...so whats with the importance of women in society thingy that u've mentioned...cld u elaborate...what did u learn...
Back to top Go down
smokinjoe_282

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:06 pm

woah woah dude....chillax...don't get all too hyper here....the point i wanna get to is, no chance-maring nemore....watz with "gays make themselves that way"...r u serious???
Back to top Go down
mauriceminor

mauriceminor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Yes I'm serious...they're confused ppl...with probs upstairs...God didn't make em' that way...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:10 pm

Quote :
they're juz sick ppl who've made themselves that way...

excuse me but it hink everyone has a right to do watever tehy want to....please respect this right given to you and to them...they just aren't like you and nothing more...do you call everyone unlike you sick???

and joe (am guessing ur name)....two times and you felt sick..think of the umpteen number of times we girls have to face letches and stares and tonts....it's great to know that at least you realised, cause there are people out there who care a damn about dignity of women....can;t say if it is the essence of teh song or not..BUT it's a good habit you decided to break this time...kudos to u for breaking the habit and more kudos for accepting here that you used to chance maro evrytime and even more kudos for putting this up here....
Back to top Go down
smokinjoe_282

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:38 pm

Hey niks....i feel like a hero now..LOLZ...well the song was meant to be a prolouge ...wasn't like i was explaining the song...u can't expect Mike or CHester to travel in BEST kaa bus do ya???
Back to top Go down
mauriceminor

mauriceminor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:09 pm

@ Niks...I neva said they don't hav the right to do what they want...& I def don't call everyone unlike me sick...except for gays

Gays...

this is one thing i totally can't understand...ppl fighting for their rights...& They def r sick...theres no question...& I said what i did only cuz smokin said God made Gays...

God didn't make em' that way...they've chosen to be like that...instead of workin on the cogs that aren't turnin properly in their head...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:26 pm

Quote :
@ Niks...I neva said they don't hav the right to do what they want...& I def don't call everyone unlike me sick...except for gays

you call them sick simply implying taht you don't approve of them..why this discrimination haan?

Quote :
God didn't make em' that way...they've chosen to be like that...instead of workin on the cogs that aren't turnin properly in their head...

when you agree that they have CHOSEN to be like that then why are you disapproving of them...in fact one should laud them that they are different from the herd and have the guts to come out int he open and fight for their rights....

by the way wat's wrong with one being attracted to the same sex?
Back to top Go down
mauriceminor

mauriceminor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:13 pm

U know what...i guess we all differ in r opinion of gays

Mebbe i look at things in a more Biblical point of view...
SO for me...they're not natural...

As for me...i feel they need help...

like they ought to visit a shrink...to set em' straight mebbe...
Back to top Go down
Sean Pereira

Sean Pereira

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:23 pm

Maurice....
what you are saying is right....
being attracted to the same sex isnt natural,
it's just that they are confused,
For example in the Mumbai Mirror, in the 'sexpert' section we keep reading abt people who ask am i gay? so... its just that they are having a missconception because of the change in society they see...

but they cant be called sick.... it aint thier mistake.
Back to top Go down
smokinjoe_282

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:17 pm

why is this post turning into a GAY-RIGHTS post???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
psyflyinhigh

psyflyinhigh

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:25 am

yes joe this post is turnin gay-right post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the habit.................direct dil se   Breaking the habit.................direct dil se Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the habit.................direct dil se
Page 1 of 1