Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-11

SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!   SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 pm

Hello to all. My sincere apologoes for being practically invisible on the blog. And i only know how much i missed being there to relish, i mean watch George Clooney last Sunday. I do hope there's another program coming up, soon.

Coming to the blog, yes the blog, i was going through the list of topics given to us for the blog. Some of them are quite interesting, namely the one Fashion. But my blog isnt on that actually. Im one of the few who wear their attitude, for the simple reason thats its one thing that fits!!!Wink

I hate the 36-24-36 stats. Y? I cant get it dude, thats wat!! I think its most unfair for the figure to be under scrutiny, 24x7. I mean when Abhishek Bachchan can get ways with all those fabs in Dhoom II, y did the girls need fit abs:?:

Im sick of hearing, you need to loose weight, You need to tone up lectures. its easier said than done. Id rather move around with a flab, than give up fast food. Wat say?

But all this has honestly reached a saturation point. I have started taking hours to get ready. N wat more, i have becum my biggest critic. No this skirt coz my legs look like footballer legs, not this sleeveless top otherwise people will think im a women wrestler. and the best part. I just detest those girls who are so thin that in your average t shirt three like them can fit, but they check every 0000.005 kg wieght they gain? When my friend, who is pencil thin asks me, "do you think i have gained weight', i feel like saying babes, watch this flab, and then decide whose fat!!!!

Not that i dont want to slim down, but the next time i pick a 'L' six\ze shirt, i dont want to be stared at like im nature's biggest abuse!!!

I am going shopping..wish me luck:lol!:
Back to top Go down
sankush

sankush

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!   SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:48 pm

y u need luck..just cuz u r bit overwieght... cmmon trip shorty... if ppl stare at ya its der prob... let em handle it... b confident n keep steppin... tc...later
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/officialsanbpage
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!   SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:50 pm

i agree with sankush....size matters onyl if you want it to matter....i know ppl 100 kg in weight , still loving life more than someone who has the sexiest figure possible...bhagwaan ne khaana banaya hai khaane ke liye...dieting ke liye nahi yaar...chill maaro..relax...go out..shop till you drop....and ya,...next tym if ppl stare at you, stare them back...jus coz they are too skinny !!
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!   SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 pm

i agree with niki...see m a big foodie..cant say no to food..aish karo yaar..masti se khao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!   SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIZE DOES MATTER GUYS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: