Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fools day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shashwati

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-29

fools day Empty
PostSubject: fools day   fools day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:09 pm

Sharing my fool day experiences lol!

This is the story of two fools who were made fools on fools day by someone who was made a fool herself.sounds interesting?read on to find more
it was another of those boring preparation holidays.i was busy solving a maths problem and had no hopes of arriving at a solution.mid way through the problem it struck me that it was 1st of April.suddenly the 'mischief maker' in me was awakened.my first prey was my best friend,ria.with hawk like precision i got on to my job.
you can call this one classic.or maybe 'innovative' in the words of my friend.ria had asked me to get notes from ritika.i did so and ritika called up ria to inform her that she had delivered the notes and that they were with me which i was supposed to handover to ria the next day.bingo!i came upwith this extremely interesting april fool plan.i called up ria and told her that ritika was unable to deliver the notes and since i have had to leave for my sisters place with my parents she should tell ritika to give them in the morning the next day.poor ria fell into the trap.she actually called up ritika to make an inquiry.ritika(quite surprised)told her that she in fact had herself gone to my place to deliver the notes.then ria(quite confused...imagine still couldnt figure out) was about to call me again when her sister finally solved the mystery of the 'misplaced notes'and pointed out that it was fools day and ria had actually fallen for a prank conceptualised by the mischief maker.i had a good laugh.ria was completely mortified and a bit irritated but appreciated my ingenious fool making plan.

there are in fact three rules of combat.first,know your enemy.second,approach with caution.and third,leave the rest on risk.keeping these in mind i got on with my second target for the day.the jsec of our class.now the impression that i have on the boys of my class is that i am a no-nonsense girl,touch-me-not types,convent educated with conservative parents who get scandalised at the mere mention of a boys

name. no comments on the impression that i have set on them but it came to good use as far as the next plan is concerned.since it was executed with the help of sms's it goes something like this.

me: hi i know u must b studyng but am kinda in trouble my dad went thru my cell phone and now he wants 2 knw abt all d guys in d class since i said that u r d jsec he would like 2 talk 2 u.can he call if u r not busy?just tell him nt 2 worry

jsec:ok sure(ha ha...yippee...it worked)

me:ha ha happy april fools day u realy believed that or pretended to believe? (pinch me he...such a buffoon actually fell for that)

jsec: no realy i fell 4 that infact i was getting ready to talk to ur dad

me:goody!even my friend fell 4 a pretty lame one am getting better at this;) nyway happy studying

jsec:actually it was the beggining that gave an authentic touch to it...[nice analysis]

so fools day was celebrated well and i had the pleasure to infuse a bit of happiness in everybody's boring and mundane life.

the next one is the clincher.nominated for the most spontaneous way of mking a fool.devil alias debu was a step ahead.i called her up and said 'happy fools day' and she goes 'happy shashu day'.bravo!so finally someone could match up with me.
so all those who made an effort to make a bakra out of someone on this interesting day...i congratulate u...u will not be tormented by the spirits of fools day and those who have not there are plenty of ideas to chose from.so go ahead...rekindle the mischief in you...or else you would be haunted like mr. scrooge.

let me suggest some good reading for all those who are badly in need of humour in life.read upala sen,kushalrani gulab,sushmita bose in ht every

saturday.godesses of humour and my muse.actually there should be nine going by Greek mythology-but 3 will do.read their articles and u are sure to collapse into a fit of laughter that ends only when you are done reading them.vir das(wierd ass), cyrus the bakra or jerry sienfield come in the same league.till then.. keep it humorous.
Back to top Go down

fools day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: