Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run To The Hills

Go down 
+5
gurpreet_bagga
ankita poddar
naznad13
sbr_monish
Souparno
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Souparno

Souparno

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:11 am

Livin in the plains fr the past 18 yrs of my lyf....and fr the past yr being here....surrounded by hills...hs totally enamoured me.......which hills do ya guys lyk goin to.....
Back to top Go down
sbr_monish

sbr_monish

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:16 am

well bro the best i like 2 go for a ride is Lonavala (Amby valley)...its is a great place to visit, specially in the rains.
And if u go riding on bikes ..then Amby valley is 2 gud.. the corners there are great...
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 am

lets all plan a trip to amby valley sumtime....what say..m sure we can manage enough bikes..if not....local zindabad...or we'll book a bus for ourselves....have heard a loooooo bout amby valley from my biker friends....an awsum place
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:06 pm

amby valley..uhm..nice idea..wat say guys..pick a date..lets c how many of us can make it. i'll try n arrange the trip..
Back to top Go down
Souparno

Souparno

Male Number of posts : 28

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:32 pm

yeh...i'm in.
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:27 pm

hey its a gud idea..lets work it up
Back to top Go down
sbr_monish

sbr_monish

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:59 am

sure m in 2 this trip.. but not in local or in bus.. it will be a great fun on the bikes yaar.. so naz pls try to manage bikes.. and pls dont opt for local or bus..
amby valley is best for ride..
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:21 pm

hey amby valley awesome............ really gud idea......
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:26 pm

well since the idea of as come up...... arent the sinhagad hills gr8......(m not suggesting a trip or something) just that i thought they do deserve a mention by the puneites who have always adored them.....and went atop for the serene and calm it provides........ and also the chills......
not many of u mite be knowing but there's a hill in dighi..... where r coll is and its got a dargah and a temple on the top of it.........
the wind there is awesome.......... if u want to try something new and wrap it up within two to three hrs, thats the perfect place....... but make sure u carry ur beverages(u noe what i mean) and food along......
Back to top Go down
Ayush Mehta

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:11 pm

I am for Amby Valley.... havn't been there til now but heard a lot bout it...
And ya,
preferably BIKES!
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm

samz here...heard a lot bout it...im for it
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:51 pm

arranging bikes vl b really difficult. anyway if there r enuf ppl willin v do it...
Back to top Go down
ambi

ambi

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 am

m sure we can work it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run To The Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run To The Hills   Run To The Hills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run To The Hills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: City-Speak :: Pune-
Jump to: