Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Go down 
+10
Ayush Mehta
sidgupta007
Aarushi
gurpreet_bagga
Souparno
ankita poddar
naznad13
srimoyi
anandita
Nishant Rohatgi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:34 pm

Hey..for those

who still humm Phoebe's "Smelly cat" ...

of u Joey's 'How you doin' still remains the slickest way of wooin' gals...

who define sarcasm as Chandler... Cleanliness as Monica...Histrionics as Ross..and spoilt as Rachel..

Here's the place to post it all...

fav one liners... or moments.. just bou anythin...!!cheers
Back to top Go down
anandita

anandita

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:01 am

hey ... well friends is summin i can watch over nd over again nd i still dun get fed up..... i love phoebe's songs...especially smelly cat(which is evergreen).....
luv the way joey flirts...(the way he says "how u doin??")
nd guys i must tell u this line really works.....
then derz ross ... though he's kinda nerd but i still love him.....
basically luv the humour.... its always summin new... not dat 'ghisa -pita" kinda stuff.....
i hope friends cums back.......
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:31 am

Yep.. so true.. and thanks for the advice(how u doin'...!lol! )
Back to top Go down
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:37 pm

lol! tum tadatumtum ta tum tum........"no one's evr told u dat its gonna be dis wy.....taDATADATUMM.......".... ..yeah i luvvv "friends"...cheers .its a best sitcom ever!!!!crazyily funny....n its got the best oneliners ....i luv chandler the most.his sense of humor "dry wit" is simply awsummmm..Laughing .joey is ur luvable flirt.evn his iq level mks him so cutely funny!! phoebe is out of da box...weird lets nt evn mention her "singing talent".. he!he! n ross is ur adorable nerdy gy...monica is crazy obsessive..n rachel..well she's hot..n sweet..!!..i luv her hair!!!!.geek . i simply love the script...its so quirky...fresh...funny...yet touches u at an emotional level.....
i still remember the episode wen chandler proposes to monica....so touching yet dey manage to infuse a dash of humor to da scene....dats da greatness of da scriptwriters i guess. i hope " friends" mk a cumbk...its like dey r u best pals on tv....cnt imagine lyf widout 'em.Sad
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:02 pm

i jus lowe all da episodes...so much so dat i could sit all day in fronta da TV/PC to watch em...its da only thing dat works wonders for me when m feelin low.....mindblowingly hilarious....Laughing
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:54 pm

'ah' F.R.I.E.N.D.S..definitely the best sitcom ever..haven't had one other which had me so addicted..i really wish v cuid hav more..
Back to top Go down
Souparno

Souparno

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:36 pm

well i guess that's one sjow ppl in our age group grew up on.....from janice's annoyin laughter to the phoebe's music to chandler's sarcam...muah.... to all of em....
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:25 pm

ihv nt seen much nof itt bt its gud
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 am

dude uve missed out on something really great!so gurpreet_bagga ...go ahead download, buy, or steal and grab a dekko...!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 pm

hey,,,i think we all have grown up watchin frndz n ya i rlly hope they come back...
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:01 pm

heya all u ppl wud think wat an ass i am for saying thhis but hv never really seen frenz the way u hv.......
but
but
but am catching up coz hv already seen half the ssn 1 during the past two days....
and gotta say it really is addictive
Back to top Go down
Ayush Mehta

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 pm

I reaaaalllly AGREE guys....
F.R.I.E.N.D.S is really an addiction....
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:18 pm

Good goin SID ,......keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:14 pm

C'mon.. guys.. i cant believe the response to this thread is so less.. we owe much more to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S gang!
(No posts by gopal???)
Back to top Go down
Nitin

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:01 pm

there is nothin beatin it...its probably the only thing u can watch over and over agn and not be bored...the jokes always seem as funny!...
i love Rachel...aint she hot!!!....and wat abt chandler's sarcasm....no words to describe it!!!....
Back to top Go down
mayo

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:04 am

I wish there more seasons of Friends...Just cant get enough of it...I have some seasons on ma PC...Any1 havin all da 10 seasons plz reply:bounce: My parents had to delete the drivers to stop me watchin more......I was always glued to it.....
Joey is my favorite...his innocence and his dumb wit gives him full marks frm ma side...
Phoebe and Chandler are next(Sorry can't decide betwn the 2 scratch)
Monica's next with her zest for cleanliness
Rach (i am sorry Crying or Very sad ) but i dont understand u at times
But everyone holds a special and unique place in my heart.All of them are cool in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:06 pm

@mayo
you left out ross buddy.
....and dude drivers' available online....if u cant find em...jus send me a mail..i will not let that stop u frm watchin FRIENDS..!!!

and ya ppl plz rate ur F.R.I.E.N.D.S. charecters..in order of precedence and greatness...in ur next posts!!
HAPPY POSTIN'

P.S. - will be puttin up my preferences soon...
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:10 pm

1.Chandler
2.Joey
3.Phoebe
4.Ross
5.Monica
6.Rachel

I think not many would disagree with me on this.......(And this is just based upon CQ-Comedy Quotient)
Back to top Go down
garima

garima

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:42 pm

F.R.I.E.N.D.S....really rockz!!!!
ma fav show....... luv all d characs!!! dey r so fuunily unbelievable!!!! really cant miss even a show!!!! hav seen it so many times but can nevr gt tired of it....
it can really chang ur mood!!! 1 of d best comedy series i hav evr seen man!!!
hats off to dem ya /m\
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:21 pm

@garima..

plz rate ur F.R.I.E.N.D.S. charecters..in order of precedence and greatness...
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:53 pm

ya...
1. chandler
2. phoebe
3. joey
4. ross
5 . rachel
6. monica
i lurve the george clooney episode!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S   The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: City-Speak :: Pune-
Jump to: