Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pune sizzled

Go down 
+13
Ayush Mehta
Aditya Kelkar
shweta joshi
gurpreet_bagga
ankita poddar
sakshi
abhimanyu.sarkar
naznad13
Dheeraj
sidgupta007
kritz
Nishant Rohatgi
anandita
17 posters
AuthorMessage
anandita

anandita

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-08

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:51 pm

well the meetin 2day was awesome....flower . ccd at fc was really sizzlin on sunday morning.sunny ...... we had some great music........
nazia and ankita performed a dance for us(good goin girls).........
it was more of a friends reunion than a meeting....was loadz of fun n masti..Basketball ..... nd its high time pune gets more active so buck up guys..bounce ...... nd start postin.....
p.s nazia , do forward me the pics u tuk 2day.kkkkkk..............
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:21 pm

i guess anandita ill ellaborate a lil more on da 2nd meetin. so here goes..Basketball

venue:CCD,FC Road
Time: 12 august
it started off with an "introductory session(Some very interestin indeed.. like the one wid the hackin and crackin:sleep: affraid )".. but soon the pace picked up.. and we found ourselves singin to the tune of zombie and wat not.. (courtsey the AFMC dudes (rudr and his pal) on the guitar givin accompnmnt to a bunch of "not so bad" singers..lol! ) and we were witness to a little dance sequence(well rehersed.. i guess) by ankita and nazia.. and then a vehement effort by gopal and ankita to get us on the dance floor("the little space" that they had made) on which some of us actually did gyrate (to the beats of usher).. so it was time fr sum ahh..food and coffee.. for an hour one cud only see smoothies,coffee,brownies,cookies.. and anythin remotely related to the word chocolate.. ymmm.. we wrapped up the meetin wid some thoughts on sprucin up the pune part of campus18..(so all u other ppl be on the lookout fr some pune action..(geeky:lol: .. but good enough..eh))and the meetin ended up wid all of us singin 'woh lamhe' and the icing on the cake was the last hotel california track.. which made the other ppl in ccd clap too..(i guess they knew we were finally goin to leave!!..lol).. So all in all a fun meetin and as monika sd we did have all the "Serious fun and oodles of Masti"cheers
thts all frm me..
ps: do send me all the snaps and videos nazia, sid ,gopal and all the others who did take them..!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kritz

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-12

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:54 pm

heeeeeeeeey ol u ppl.. d meeting 2day wa beyond fantabulous!! HONESTLY.. I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE CAMPUS 18.. where else do you get freeee foood?? mmmm..

n ol d lov..er...ly ppl who klikd picz.. puhleeeez b kind n sweet enough to fwd dem 2 me.. i know itz a repetition.. bt wadda hek.. juz goez 2 prove how much ol of oved 2day..

n 4 ol d ppl who joined 2day.. IT ONLY GETZ BETTR!! TRUST ME!!Very Happy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-10

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 am

heya people.......... nice to get c many posts already before me..... any ways am late......
the meet was gr8......as usual!!!!!!
it started the way it did the last time around...... intros of the freshers(the first timers)......while the seniors(the second timers) met their batchmates with lots of tales to share...........
the music ROCKED as it always does in the pune party......... some new singers came to the front today in the absence of kaustubh..........
the best part was when everybody had to be told to stop dancing so that they could eat........ cmon it was just beginning to get whacky......
the end was superb by suparno with everybody... and i mean each and everybody in the crowd humming along......... gr8 fun ppl......... we r awesome........ just that the time has come we show it!!!!!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:18 am

photos coming up really soon i promise
Back to top Go down
Dheeraj

Dheeraj

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-21

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:09 am

We are 'on' it!!
Our first meet summarized....
1st hour - Awkard silence after Ankita's endless request for an impromtu performance (@ Kriti Wink)
2nd hour - good music
3rd hour - endless videos
4th hour - barter of food for dance (after a sunday morning sans breakfast!!) and more good music!

We got to knw.....
Our consideration (based on n*our job...where n= 1,2,...,n)
Our perks (the Goa trip thingy was the best part!!must say?)
Our job (blogs, pics , videos and blogs, pics and videos)

= one hell of a sunday morning!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:48 am

wakin up at as early as 7 AM....battling the rains nd traffic to finally reach the destination----->CCD,FC Road....People started turnin up at as early as 9:45(meetin bein at 10).....loadsa new faces(incl me)......new artists....da intro round....sleep bein top on da list for many......ketan givin us a nice bit of his shaayari.....v have some hackers in our team too(kewl....)......songs galore.....once we started off with zombie it seemed like we'd never stop.....we did wonderwall,behind blue eyes,wo lamhe nd hotel california....nd three cheers to da AFMC ppl for der skills at da guitar!!!cheers den v had sid n gopal givin us der experience of der ahmedabad trip(carefully outlining how much fun dey had)......Da PAN India meet video as also da videos of the girls and boys hostel nd da raggin video(gr8 job der ANKIT)....Me and Poddy did a small dance on 'Play' by J.Lo....n dat wz sposed to be the 'ice-breaker'Smile .......tried to get everyone on their feet to dance but were torn between eating first or dancing.....finally gave in to eating.....coffees,brownies,pizzas,burgers...nd a hungry stomach.....gr8 combination.....over coffee we could see people clearing their doubts,discussin da nex meeting,venue n all.....Symbi crowds enthu wz admirable......neways to wrap it up.....da famous lines by ankita said it all...."We're all friends now....not colleagues....!!!"cheers..pune ppl......willl be meeting more often now dt we know each other betta....keep it up!!!!
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:49 am

oh n ya...will be putting up da photos n viddys real soon...will let y'all know
Back to top Go down
abhimanyu.sarkar

abhimanyu.sarkar

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-14

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:07 pm

pune sizzled for sure...we got the house down with all the music and dance.....good music,dance(includin a special performance by ankita nd her frnd),cool videos,gr8 crowd and yes...lots of food....what else does one need??
Back to top Go down
sakshi

Female Number of posts : 14

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:08 pm

yeah da meetin ws reeely ROCKIN....! had lodsa fun...met many of mah skool frens...MUZIK was dam gud...ankita n nazia's performance was kool....nopin 2 c more of dis soon....

cheers!!!cheers
Back to top Go down
sakshi

Female Number of posts : 14

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:09 pm

yeah da meetin ws reeely ROCKIN....! had lodsa fun...met many of mah skool frens...MUZIK was dam gud...ankita n nazia's performance was kool....nopin 2 c more of dis soon....

cheers!!!cheers
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:37 pm

wow! l;ooks like the moderator is late this time...
c18 meeting this sunday was totally rocking!! it just proved that v r way better than any other city in the country..rite guys! reached at 9.30 and by 10, a lot of ppl already showed up. the enthusiasm shown really blew me over. v started with the intro and moved on to the music. after the "screening" of the pan india meet video, me n nazia put up a lil surprise 4 them -- ' a minute long dance seq'. n then began r quest 4 the perfect song to dance to..45 ppl pouring in requests...us looking 4 the rite song..played usher n loads more but had to get ppl seated coz the waiter just wudn't take orders from "DANCING PEOPLE"...food, great music, great enthusiasm n oodles of laughter..wat more does a rocking party need...
so lets all hr it..."THREE CHEERS FOR PUNE"!!!
"HIP HIP HURRAY"
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-12

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:00 pm

hey the meet wasrealy cool...
had a lot of fun......
Back to top Go down
shweta joshi

shweta joshi

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-22

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:59 pm

ya....the meet was really awesm.....n y not...meetin ol ol ol frnds(n wen I say old its lik REALLY old okay!!!) on a well not soo very bright n sunny day...bt so wat....it dint really matter much abt wat the rain gods were conspirin against us once we all got togethr:D .........though i must say the tigthly packed windows of ccd did hav a part to play:lol!: ...nyways.....it was grr88 fun guys.....n fr us first timers it was a good ice breaker.........am pretty sure things r goin to brighten up in the future coz pune does ROCK!!!!!.........bt for nw i shall say that yesterdays meet was a rockin start towards it.....
p.s:-n wen u giv incentives lik that pllusss the thought of a certi fr my pretty depressin resume:cry: ......well wat mor cld i possibly ask fr eh:lol!: ..........

Back to top Go down
Aditya Kelkar

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:19 am

the meeting was too good.....me a first timer actually enjoyed it a lot more than i usually wud do!!! i did not know pune people can rock so much....For me, everyone was new....but by the time it all ended, i'd made a lot of cool new friends...PUNE ROCKED!! Am very much looking forward to taking active part in Campus18...I did take videos of all the songs sung n played by the guys on my phone cam....memorable meeting....3 cheers to PUNE!!!
Keep rocking n enjoying u all....cheers
Back to top Go down
Ayush Mehta

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-15

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:56 pm

Well it was my first meeting... I was absolutely unaware of wat we really are gonna do... In fact i initially tht that i'll make an excuse n smhow leave d so called MEETING within an hr!!!
But guess wat,
We left at around 1:30pm and still there was no mood of goin home... In fact i hardly realised we had spent close to 4 hrs...
I think that just sums up our entire meeting(Everythg else is given above)...
Back to top Go down
vivek810

vivek810

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-28

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:20 am

The meeting was for about 3.30 hrs... i thought its gonna be a formal kind of meeting as it was my first campus18 meeting. Almost many were new in this meeting.... Well i thought there is gonna be nothing except the dissccusion... But ankita and nazia made it happening and i really wasn't aware of what is gonna be there in meeting,,, but they made it to there best with dance performance and music by the AFMC guys with other..... Even i didn't know the name of the guy who was playing guitar but was good at playing it. well i think we will be open by the next meeting.....with each other... really 'campus18' never thought of it even...
Back to top Go down
http://mast.co.nr
Nitin

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-18

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:09 pm

i totally enjoygoin for campus18 meetings...they r so much of fun!!!...
this was my second meetin..12th aug...and it was great...
this time the music was awesome...we sang Zombie, Behind blue eyes, hotel california...it was loads f fun...
the meeting basically had all the ingredients to make it a totally rockin party...wid music...food..great ppl...AH!!!..wat more can u ask for...
credit goes to ankita as well!!..
cant wait for next times meetin....
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:34 am

pune sizzled DSC00434
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:38 am

pune sizzled DSC00443-1
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:39 am

pune sizzled DSC00435
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 am

pune sizzled DSC00436
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 am

pune sizzled Lpic1852jo6
Back to top Go down
kaustubhh

kaustubhh

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-09

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:16 pm

i think i missed out on all the fun..to hell widda viral fevr!! goddamn..
Back to top Go down
ambi

ambi

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-07-13

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:23 am

though all the pple who were there in the 1st meetin werent present..it was still a lot of fun meetin so many new pple and seein so many pple actually enthu abt c18...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pune sizzled Empty
PostSubject: Re: pune sizzled   pune sizzled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pune sizzled
Page 1 of 1