Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!!

Go down 
+162
manasee narvilkar
aishik
Nitin
garima
huffy_the_fluffy
sakshi
Souparno
kritz
gurpreet_bagga
sonakshi
Siddz1910
Aarushi
sanam
KartikDhar
nareshsajnani
vasundharasurajgaria
becky
amit_tappo1
mojo
Vindhya
vatsal mittal
Surma
aamerrushnaiwala
karanchadha
abhishekb
Kashan
somya.gupta
Nishaan
arkantos2good
Khushboo
chiggs4ever
sweta
avinc
pranali
heena verma
somya
liberalmanav
cookiemonstah
pallavi
ady celestation
arshia.chaudhri
vivek810
AnIsHa RaLhAn
Torsa
mandeepchadha85
Vansh
keyur23
akshay_bura
ankita dash
ankuj_sifar
shrut
Danielle Dsilva
kpooja
jeetbasu
shweta
salonee
aanchalsaxena
ANUPMA
arunabh
Sean Pereira
Swayamsiddha
rashminams
philiprohit
crank
Kirti Arora
himangini behl
Garima Gupta
ambi
Reverie
akshita maithani
Kush verma
naznad13
Aastha Sharma
aditisharma
Ayush Mehta
triwhiz
anshikasuri
devinair
kiranrajan
supriya annaiah
ateesh
divyakiran
Catty
sidgupta007
joseph_pires
Deepan Dasgupta
vvijay
Dipanker Dutta
Thirumoy
funkitushar
deepajacob
anwesha_ghosh
speedygonsalves
Barkha
Pat
gopalnair11
Kasturika
jasond31
ankita bhardwaj
nitasha.p
ankita poddar
Aalaap Majgavkar
deepika dyutita bhaskar
roshni_soin
kaustubhh
kanishk
adi
nayanika
hellraiser
smriti d
psyflyinhigh
virender.vyas
Pragya
vaibhav
~vida~
SaNkEy
nachiket
Shrirupa
ashwathi
akshay brave
ritika.suri
tanya2408
ramanujam
jayashree
ila
sneha87
RahulSharma30
Joel
foram20
vaibhavshah
romina.madan
pal_nandini
Arjun
adhiraj
dhruvkh
pushpit.k.c
zephed
pullu
Riju
Sabika
karunadhanuka
Ritwik
mervyn.samuel.george
deepanti {ZUI}
Beautiful Soul
princeton666
YUVIKA
sankush
aseembehl
dcemaverick
Runjhun
Nikhita
samridhi
jahnavi
supriya
preetijain
ishabhalla
jyotsna
NEVSAY
Vineet Modi
Aanchal
Monika
166 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Monika

Monika

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Introduce Yourself!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:52 pm

Write about yourself, who you are, what you do..what are your interests and passions!! afro
Back to top Go down
Aanchal

Aanchal

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm

I am Aanchal!! I don't think I require an introduction....the world knows me!! Wink Kidding! I believe in staying happy and keeping others happy.... Love music..."Michael Jackson is the king of pop"... lol! nevaaaaaaa....I love listening to rock and slowly getting hooked on to death metal (god knows why??!!)
All that apart, I am working with Tangerine looking after PR & Communications... Have recently finished my masters in Communication Studies from Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Had the best year of my life and if given a chance I wud re-live that one year. Ummm...did my graduation from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College- never studied throughout my college!! Though I started learning french back then (I like to learn different languages) and worked with All India Radio (on assignment basis) and it was so much fun!!
I like to experiment with new things in life....and one should 'enjoy while it lasts' coz life's short....
Written too much i guess...Ur turn!!

Last edited by on Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://angelicaanchal.spaces.live.com/?_c02_owner=1
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:20 pm

I am Vineet. Evil, Malevolent and Diabolical! I love music and guitaring. I like listening to Death and Black metal and making Aanchal try new metal bands Razz I am from Assam and really passionate about photography. I like to see the world as a reality and bring out the beauty and suffering in this world through my pictures, so that people can act and react to them. I always like to see things from other's point of view, and try and respect everyone's opinion (though I don't always succeed in that Lol!).
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com
NEVSAY

NEVSAY

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:29 pm

ohh nice..its working Razz ..hmm..well, I'm Dhriti and I'm a very nice person cheers hehehe ...just kiddin..well, I'm a musician and an audio engineer..I love mountaineering and para-gliding and I'm single tongue hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dhriti
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:35 pm

NEVSAY wrote:
ohh nice..its working Razz ..hmm..well, I'm Dhriti and I'm a very nice person cheers hehehe ...just kiddin..well, I'm a musician and an audio engineer..I love mountaineering and para-gliding and I'm single tongue hehehe

Haha you prick! Welcome on board.. I hope your girlfriend does not read the last line lol!
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com
jyotsna

jyotsna

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:38 pm

hey its jyotsna..or jojo..thats wat my friends call me....me from venky...i don think that requires any intro ;-)...well me doin chem. hons...thats really uncool rite....enough of studies...wait leme tell u guys im not at all borin as science students r suppose to be....im quite easy goin...love havin fun around...else about me find it urself....
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:53 pm

k so im isha, just did my journalism hons from K.N.C, Delhi University. soooo... i love talking and i guess that has got me the best things in life......i became a part of theater...btw i am a born nautanki Wink i started emceeing live shows, became a voice over artist and infact m introducing myself here thx to my hard to shut mouth:lol!: ...k so i loooooovvvvvvvvee watching films and i enjoy good food(specially chinese) and loved sleeping coz now i just dont get the time Sleep ,music is something that brings a smile to my face sunny and im someone who can do just one thing......not bring a smile on anyones face....Suspect so i guess u wnt take the risk of finding out???cherry affraid Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
preetijain

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:33 am

hey...My name is preeti. I’m pursuing my Master’s in Mass Communication from Mass Communication Research Centre(MCRC), Jamia University.
I’m from a small hill station, Darjeeling…born and bought up there:)
Did my undergraduation In Philosophy Hons form Lady Shri Ram College …
I love watching films, reading, photography and traveling (though I haven’t been to many places)….and I want to become a documentary filmmaker!!!Very Happy

Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:48 pm

neehow everyone!
im supriya but ive been rechristened "goli"...because ive got a round face n have a habit of givin ppl goli at the wrong time!lol! kiddin! its just the round face....n i have developed a very strange habit of replacing every "th" in every word with a "z"...ze day i find out y...il tellya:king: .....well gettin into ze boring details...im pursuing mass comm from VIPS( full form is too long...its a college affiliated to ip university)..i gave my 1st year exams n am currently doin internship in various places.....i am passionately passionate abt travelling and its my ultimate dream to travel the whole wide world, meet up people, get to knw diff cultures n yep languages as well!
"nee how" is hullo in chinese....i luv them chinks!pig its ze chinese year of ze pig u knw;) ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
jahnavi

jahnavi

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: jungliiieee   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 3:19 pm

heyaa...Like a Star @ heaven jahnavi⭐ dis syd Suspect ...duno y still but ppl do want to call me jungli all da tym..i dun look lyk it ryt..waas one of da silent one in da meetin of campus 18 though...getin startd abt myself da first thing i actually want to do is say dat im reli lazy..so can get an off..??afro...nxt thing is dat da vako dis syd..luvz..no actualy is der im my genes/..basically grand mum da great passed it on to make an artist outa me..cheers..so..its nice..and wot more abt me..duno..confused..di i have to take part in an olmpyic??monkey pig cat...k i js read sumone rote wot they want to bcum..ah ha,.,.,Exclamation Cool..im da future MIRANDA PRISLEY..OF DEVIL WEARS PRADA..HEHE..serious...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy..k thikin of it makes me triple very happy..cant u c??..Evil or Very Mad..heehe,,,k enuff...hopfully wantin to kno more ppl arnd!!
mmuahh..What a Faceclown
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:23 pm

affraid AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! s.o.s
guys this is a request to all those readin this. please help all of us here at campus 18. we have been held hostage by these guys who claim to be young( they are actually 90 year olds who practice witch craft)P.S chek out vineet's pic on top.they invited all of us for a meeting,and told us how sucking on a 19 year olds blood would make them younger!!!!!!!!!!
jocolor HE HE HE HE DON'T KILL ME GUYS!!!!m SAMRIDHI from kamala nehru college doing journalism.i love to study,i am a topper in college.i believe teachers bhagvan ka doosra roop hotin hain!!!!! please read my blogs,i have a lot of gyaan to give,since i am interning with Asa ram ji Bapu.queen geek (i like smilies)
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:22 pm

heya guys....i'm nikhita, better known as niks in the campus!! am doing my graduation in economics from kirori mal college, though i'd like being called a dskool graduate...coz dats where i've practically lived the two years of my college...lolzz...i love dancing, reading, writing....am an active member of United Students, a student group at DU...m sure most of the north campus ppl know about US, coz we had the cutest presidential candidate for the DUSU elections last year...lolz...

On a lighter note, am always on the move....love trying new things..have practically tried everything in the past 19 years (shux i'm not gonna be a teen in another 8 months....)....rite from hindustani music to bharatnatyam to jazz...to being a part of teh intellectual lot at the model united nations...have done it all!!!

Psychedelic trance is my latest addiction...trust me it is addictive.....

Oh shit...i've been long...and this brings me to my last hobby....talking!!!! i'm this big chatter box...it takes a lot of effort to keep me shut..though was a lil shut on mah first meeting (which was today by the way, and 1 hour down the line, am on the forum...am likin it...lolz...). Didnt have much fun this meeting, hope to have much more fun on the 17th (and am saying this the monika way Wink )....

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:31 pm

hey...
i'm Runjhun...
Nobody really knows Me....They think they Do.... I play along!!

i'm persuing journalism from Maharaja Agrasen College... we prefer calling it M.A.C... hehe.... Smile
n soon we would be calling it "The air conditioned M.A.C"!! ahh'.. soundz good.... wat say..... Smile

about me..... i"m Crazy to the core..
anybody who went by the selfless ode to my good side that occupied this
space before will agree what load of crap that was...i'm complicated as
hell...and dont want to be any other way!!

for me... lifez all about livin' on the edge and not fallin' off!!
Hmm... few yearz down the line i see my self working with Rajdeep Sardesai.... ohh'... I jes love him.... Smile

hope to cachup with u guyz soon...... Wink

Last edited by on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 12:11 am

hi guys
I am Ajay Goyal ........currently pursuing civil engg at Delhi College of Engg.....2 yrs of my degree are already over .....and am also pursuing a simultaneous degree in french at Alliance Francaise de Delhi.......thats pretty much cuz learning new lamnguages and cultures really xcites me + gives me a chance to meet people from non engg streams.............

writing is my latest passion and i also harbour plans of launching my very owwn campus daily at DCE!!besides that i love travelling , meeting new people and playing badminton
I m full of words and carry an opinion abt almost everything under the sun.......very inquisitive .....ask lotsa qustions ....i take pride in my diversity and wanna have a taste of every pie before i leave college.....
Back to top Go down
aseembehl

aseembehl

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:07 am

Hey.. I am Aseem Behl, pursuing Civil Engineering at Delhi college of Engineering(yeah...2 back to back posts by DCE civil engineers). Two years back I would have never thought of studying civil engineering but here I am, half the thing is over.

I am sincere about whatever I am into, I love studying(yes I do, although my grades wont suggest that).
I have this great inclination towards computer engineering(while I am stuck with civil engineering). I am into web development/design, currently learning Python Scripting language(Yeah...I know it sounds boring).

Besides that, I am a big movie freak, a movie is part of my daily appetite. I am updated on all the current happenings across the globe, my day is not complete without reading at least 2-3 newspapers(No, I am not a journalism student).

Yeah...thats it!
Back to top Go down
sankush

sankush

Male Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 11:10 am

wuss gud ppl ... dis is sankush straight up from NOIDA doin BBa from Western International University... i kno not much of u must ve heard abt it.. even i dint wen i was abt to join it...jokes apart .. hold on dis aint a joke... but neways...i m into hip hop n rap.. a freestyle guy don like too much of interference... cant wear regular fittin clothes it suffocates da hell outta me... workin on ma CD so al of ya out here need to buy it...i love playin basketball... cant leave it fo a day... ne players around m da guy... dunno ma characterstics or features cuz its al on da moment.. sometimes m inquisitive, sometimes m not so it all depends on da moment.. neways we tak more wen we meet up..i specially speak to females more so al pretty ones holla at me... just playin ...
one love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/officialsanbpage
YUVIKA

YUVIKA

Female Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:09 am

Hi dere everyone.........i m yuvika nagpal...............well wat shud i say bout myself..............i think dis is d most difficult thng to do "introduce yoursel".I m doin BBS from SHAHEED SUKHDEV COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDIES..................well u wil find it strange dat i being frm d science stream,landed into college of business..........but i guess dis d destiny,as before giving d exam for dis college i didnt knew bout dis college n i had never thought of doin bbs,as i was intrestd in interiors more.But t b very frank,now i really think dat nuthin wud hav been better dan dis as i now enjoy dis more dan anything.
Well now sumthin bout me,i m simple,extrovert n i dont loose temper easily (if u dont believe it,jus try n check it once)n ya i m very impatient.I m total movie buff,loves to talk over phone n hang out wid frnds anytime n anywhre.Well my motto of lyf is"BELEIVE EVERYONE BUT TRUST NO ONE".Well i guess i shud close it here yaar,rest if u wana know me den u hav to know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
princeton666

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: hEya...   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:24 pm

Heya, dis's Deepshikha...yeah tis a long name but whose countin:lol!:..ok bad PJ. Neway n extremely funlovin n non-chalant nd although m not tat much of a chatter box but wen it comes to convincin ppl bout sumthin tats imp to me no1 can beat me at it Rolling Eyes. I love country, n R&B n m a crazy mov buff.

M currently pursuin mass communication from MBICEM, IpU n m lovim ma coll life... tis gr8 fun, bunkin, loosin ma mind n crazin out... sumthin tat i was not very well acquainted wid during ma school days. M pretty sure tis fun for evryone here, so guys an gals cheers to three yrs of freedom express:cheers:cheers

Campus 18 seems to be a nice enough decent place (ok gr8 place...hehehehe) to meet nu ppl n to let evry1 noe of our ideas, share gossips...wow dis'l be fun. So hopefully v'l all catchup on the 17th....
Till den "Live life king size" n hv fun
Adios Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:55 pm

The name is PRABHUSWATI PRABHU!!! Very Happy (OH!!! Goodness gracious!! Pierce Brosnan must be getting nightmares by now in U.S… lol! )… but there is no denying that the name speaks it all… A little naïve, a little shy, a little confused, a little bemused but a whole lot confident, a whole lot vibrant, a whole lot sporty and a whole lot bubbly!!! That’s SWATI for you!!!Smile

When the Lord Almighty was busy creating Adams and Eves for this planet called Earth (If men are from Mars and women from Venus then why the hell did He send them to earth??? Good question…right???? Any answers????Exclamation Oh! Leave it…) yeah… so what was I saying… see I am such an amnesic person…Sad now I have realized that I am getting old… teenage to adulthood… all you adults out there… you are all amnesic and need to take some memory pills…Mad Yupzz so let me get back to the point… When God was busy making creatures for this planet he accidentally formed an angel… an angel with a BEAUTIFUL SOUL(that was a great song by JESSE MCARTNEY)… an angel who is a bit intellectual, a bit weird, a bit emotional and a bit stupid… and this angel is called SWATI PRABHU…* shy and blushing*

Now I have reduced this intro section into a thesis of my own…a blog of my own...tongue You must have inferred by now that I have a very bad habit of talking, speaking and writing at length… I have a tendency to waver away from the point… But that is how I am… and I like the way I am

I like to live life my own way… I think how to live and then I live… Yeazzz I think a lot.. In between I do get conscious a lot especially in public… and at times I go wild… I go crazy, in short I lose my sanity (Hey!!! Why you dialing the Agra asylum???affraid My insanity levels are totally under control and more so it’s only temporary!!!)

In School, I was a completely different person who was happy living a closed life with a few people to care for…small time joys, small time surprises and small time sadness… I agree I was a frog in the well…Crying or Very sad contd...

Last edited by on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:21 pm

contd...

But once I entered college, my entire worldview changed… the past one year spent in HINDU college has been a complete eye-opener for me!!! Pursuing Political Science, I now harbour dreams of doing something for the world, contributing in a teeny-weeny way possible and making a mark in my own way… I aspire to be a journalist, the one who is fascinated by the power of the pen and not blinded by the flashbulbs of the TV cameras!!!! (Oh!! Gosh ...Did I say too much???)Shocked

Well, needless to say, I like writing, writing on any damn stuff that my eyes can catch sight of, that my ears can hear of and that my hands can grab hold of. Writing has to be supplemented by reading… I love reading novels, both fiction and non-fiction, slowly and gradually attaining the levels of a VORACIOUS READER…study

Apart from reading and writing (pretty intellectual stuffs) I love listening to HEADBANGING MUZIC Mad as well… MUZIC is my passion…Hard rock, alternate rock, punk, grunge, pop, classics etc in fact anything that sounds good to the ear and that I can lay my hands on…Spent my class 10 boards listening to DURAN DURAN… Class 12 boards listening to THE CRANBERRIES and my debut University exams to DEF LEPPARD n ROXETTE… Currently tuning my ears to some NIRVANA, INCUBUS, SIMPLE PLAN, LIMP BIZKIT, MATCHBOX TWENTY and LINKIN PARK…Razz

CRICKET is another passion… good at playing gulli cricket with my bro and his friends, I like watching the game…it is quite entertaining to watch the marvelous Down Under performance, the Proteas’ fight backs and once in a while the Blue Brigade’s winning stints (It is like water in Sahara desert)lol! … Currently I am working on developing a taste for football (Oh!!! I like Chelsea a lot), tennis and a bit of hockey…Working as a SPORTS correspondent for a campus newspaper called DU BEAT, I get to watch all the campus sports from a close eye… reporting and writing the sports news down is not at all a joke man:evil: … roaming around in the sun (I’ve been reduced to an African by now)afro …I better not say anything more…

I like SLEEPING:sleep: as well...can stick to my cosyyy bed for hours and hours....( My DAD will kill me soonn for sleeping like Kumbhakaran!!)

My Mp3 player is my life for me… without music I am equivalent to a fish without water… My diary and coffee are my companions as well… To be honest, I am an introvert person who likes to be on her own, who doesn’t speak much (depends on Highness SWATI’S mood)queen and lives in her own fairy world.

I am sure by now you will think twice to even speak to me… But I promise while speaking I will be very precise…very specific:flower:

I am looking forward to working with Tangerine and a new bunch of enthusiastic campus correspondents…

A small request to all of you- I am a bit shy!!! So I will take time to mingle with everyone… In initially I may keep mum… act like a dumb and deaf person… Hope you won’t dump me… like Rob Thomas dumped Matchbox Twenty…No Please give me some time…No

SO HAIL SWATI cheers ...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN... THE ANGEL...THE BEAUTIFUL SOUL...Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

CHEERS...

Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

Female Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 pm

hello people... m deepanti khurana... but u can call me juhi... i wud prefer dat .. newaz m studyin BA in tourism from college of vocatinal studies..

i cmpleted my schooling frm Cambridge school... vr monica was my senior... which i came to know now... lol....
well i hv no idea wat futrure holds fr me... bt dats fr sure m gona leave ths forbiden city... to smvr i can live by my own terms... i know everybody wants dat... bt i hv got serious problems of not taking crap frm neone...

well besides that.... i m a big time chocolate addict... i love eating n freakin out wth my pals... music n dance are in my soul.. cant live wthout thm.....
nd abhishek bachan nd johny depp are like GOD fr me... heheh.. kiddin... bt i really love the two...arent thy just mind blowing....
the only thing i don ike are LIARS... just cant tolerate em...
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 1:28 pm

1. Name : Apparently given any.
2. Full Name : Mervyn
3. Fuller Name : Mervyn Samuel
4. Fullest Name : Mervyn Samuel George
5. Edu. Insti. : Ramjas College, Delhi University
6. Academic
un-qualification :
Let, Graduation in Literature be 'x'
Then, II Year < x < III Year

(this is what they call 'kismat ke rehm-o-karm par hona')

7. Interests : Writing, Photography, Roving, Basketball
Cooking (Though never have. Would
love to)
8. Philosophy : Isn't paid for.
9. Weaknesses : Strengths.
10. Wishlist : Expired

Iiiyyyupp that should do! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritwik

Ritwik

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi.

I am Ritwik. I am studying math at Hindu. I am also active with United Students [www.unitedstudents.in]

I've varied interests. I am interested in debates and discussions especially if they've something to do with politics.

I love to read and I read pretty much everything I can get my hands on, but I've a special liking for satire.

My passions include programming and web development [check out the United Students website that I've developed at www.unitedstudents.in]

I love video games, especially text based business and political simulations.

My other interests include writing, rock music, quizzing, newspapers, films, cricket, professional wrestling and F1.

To know more about me check out my blog at http://ritwikv1.blogspot.com

RA
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedstudents.in
karunadhanuka

karunadhanuka

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:36 pm

Check…1…2…3…check…1…2…3
Its working.

May I have your attention please…
Will the real slim shady please stand up.

Oops I was here to introduce myself.
I am Karuna Dhanuka doing Maths Hons. from Lady Shri Ram College. To get the adrenaline going, I indulge myself in activities like painting and skating but hardly get time:( . These days I am trying my hand at Chinese language:roll: . I believe in enjoying life to the fullest and just take life as it comes. Strangely, don’t like watching movies, I find them rather confusing:confused: . Lastly, I am into social service since past two years and still going strong:bounce: .
Back to top Go down
Sabika

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:09 am

At one point of time I could afford the luxury of being a snob; and if asked to introduce myself, nose up in the air, airily say "I'm a dipsite... Need I say more?"! Unfortunately, post-MMS drama, that has an extremely negative connotation to it Rolling Eyes! Needless to say, I am from DPS RK Puram... just passed out of the wretched hell-hole! Mass Comm/Journalism (Hons.) aspirant... (Anyone who could get me into LSR somehow, anyhow???)

So yeah! Enough of blabs... I'm Sabika (Arabic for 'Brick of Gold'; for anyone whose interested to know')! I'm basically a poet/writer (Editor '06-'07, Dipsdiary i.e. school mag; if you insist on err... what's the word i'm looking for? yeah! the modesty Cool ) but I do lotsa other stuff like singing, dancing, arts (drawing, painting, sketching, doodling) and crafts (cut and paste being my favourite)! I cook too, for myself mostly (I thought I should make that clear before you self-invite yourself!)!

Yeah so when I am able to figure out how to go about this place... I would love to socialize with like-minded people, for PR is another one of my skills... Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next