Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES!!! followed or broken???

Go down 
+3
Nikhita
avinc
mojo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mojo

mojo

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-05

RULES!!! followed or broken??? Empty
PostSubject: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:41 pm

V hav RULES EVERYwhere.....
at home!!
in college!!
in a disco!!
in a theatre!!
traffic rules!!!
government rules n regulations!!

Shocked

they are EVERYwhere... EVERY nook n corner...
Are these rules meant to be FOLLOWED or BROKEN ??? Question Question
Back to top Go down
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:48 pm

live life your way...coz ur free to..whats the point of being bound by rules of people uve never even met before??

be a leader you'll love your life..if ur a happy go good girl/boy..then follow the rules and see people enjoy around..

obviously some rules are supposed to be followd like traffic lights bcoz thats for the good of eeveryone..other than that cant think of any Razz
Back to top Go down
mojo

mojo

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:56 pm

lol!!!!
ya!!!! traffic rules r a must 2 b followed...
but dont u think wit out a lil regulations around v wud hav gone beserk.. not dat v havn't gone beserk alredy..... Razz
being a leader 2 make ur own rules is an awesome idea......
so y not stand in d elections 4 d post of d president... Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 pm

rules meant for the community 's interest should definitely be followed...other rules, i personally feel that shud not be forced upon neone, as evryone has the right to live their life their way!!!

but, this rules and rights thing has lots attached to it!! today only we studied about this theory proposed by Amartya Sen - "LIBERAL PARADOX", and i have no option but to agree with him, though it clearly refutes the idea of the so called equal "rights" we as individuals of the state have. The theory says that equality in the rights space implies that while everybody's liberty counts the same, having the same rights to liberty would come in the form of constraints on the action of others. My rights system ACTUALLY INTERFERES with the rights system of the others...think about it, and you'd agree to it for sure!!

Say, i have the right to speech, but i might use this freedom to abuse another person, whose right to peaceful living would be constrained! weird na...i never really thought about this before today's class...

and worst..this paradox has huge spill over effects...it spreads in groups and then their sub-groups as an epidemic...we might be fighting for our rights, forgettign that we are actually hindering others from using their rights!!! Quite an irony....

(i am sorry if i deviated from the topic, but i couldn;t help but write this!!)
Back to top Go down
mojo

mojo

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:47 pm

lol!!
extreme deviation.. Razz
ur talkin about rights.... hmm... is der a connection?? RuLes n rights??
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:01 pm

obviously there is...rules are made so that there is no violation of rights...
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:50 pm

you dont have rules and regulations in your mind...you can think freely...but you have to excercise caution when you are sharing it with someone else, cause then its not only you who are involved....
Back to top Go down
mojo

mojo

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 pm

so wud u follow dem or break dem?? Question

o!! n i like ur pic nikitha... Smile
sowie.. topic deviation..... Razz
Back to top Go down
chiggs4ever

chiggs4ever

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:55 pm

break the rules if u dont like em... n if u can n if its viable else....
be a rebel if u arent happy with the rules but respect the authority who made em...
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:58 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
ambi

ambi

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:42 am

broken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!! followed or broken???   RULES!!! followed or broken??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES!!! followed or broken???
Page 1 of 1