Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THINK IT OVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aditisharma

aditisharma

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-15

THINK IT OVER Empty
PostSubject: THINK IT OVER   THINK IT OVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Here are a few facts I thought are very strangely true... Take a minute off to ponder over them..
1 .The first time when u meet someone, u form an opinion. Once you get to know that person over a period of time, your opinion for that person becomes the complete opposite of what it was initially!
2. The more you say “I don’t care!”, the more you care!(heheh!)
3. A compliment by your best enemy remains etched in your mind for a longer time, than a compliment you received from your friend!
4. When you become good friends with someone, you start finding that person good looking, even if he/she isn’t conventionally good looking!
5. We all are hypocrites to some extent, no matter how much we deny it..
6. Your true confidante is you, yourself..
7. You can never hate or forget your first crush, even if he/ she was a true imagery of…say…serverus snape!(I still think snape is an interesting character!)
8. no matter how much we detest these silly superstitions, some how, mysteriously we get this fit of superstition on some big day of our life(exam, job interview, big presentation, result day..etc etc!)
9. if we beg, plead for advise from someone, we still weigh other options before following that advise.
10. no one is a true extrovert..we are all hiding some major secrets inside us.
11. we crave for unexpected holidays..and when we get them, we have no idea what to do..!
12. we are different people at home, in front of friends, at workplace, in front of strangers. And no matter how much you shake your head and give me a long list of justifications..believe me, ITS TRUE!
13. your closest friend is a good listner…;-)
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

THINK IT OVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THINK IT OVER   THINK IT OVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:42 pm

Hmm... cant agree completely to point 1. Sometimes the first opinion becomes stronger with time!
I think I agree with youn on point 5. We knowingly or unknowingly are hypocrite to some extent at least...
And, yups its always best to confide in yourself... coz everyone else can betray your trust. Well... but then again, soemtimes we betray our own selves!
Okay, and I take your point 12 to be true. Wont explain n Justify anything.. its true indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.torsa-g.blogspot.com
rishab

rishab

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-07-26

THINK IT OVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THINK IT OVER   THINK IT OVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:23 pm

some of dem r vry tru...bt i think evry one thinks differently n so th perceptions vary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THINK IT OVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THINK IT OVER   THINK IT OVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THINK IT OVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: