Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Queer Hobby..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sine_nomine

sine_nomine

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-03

A Queer Hobby.......... Empty
PostSubject: A Queer Hobby..........   A Queer Hobby.......... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:36 am

Well, my most favorite hobby or my most preferable way of time passing is thinking ................thinking about me, about us...about you. about her. about him....or about the new planet discovered a 100 light years away...

I sometimes wonder whether it is madness...because this queer habit of thinking thoroughly about every trifle things under the sun sometimes...or rather most of the times has brought me nothing but distress...

• People think i like to keep myself isolated...they think i m snob....
  • i end up wasting my precious moments just by giving indulgence to this stupid habit....
  • I end up having some opinions about anything & everything...& i guess in today’s world people don’t like the persons who have their own opinions...
  • Sometimes my habit causes a lot of irritations amongst the very few people who by some miraculous way have learn to tolerate me...
  • and worst of the lot is that....this very habit of thinking has helped me to grow up....I've grown up more quickly than most of my friends...so while my age according to my birth certificate is 18, i actually am far older than that age..........but i have all the characteristics of an 18 year old teenager....

so while my brain is much older, my heart simply refuse to grow up....and as a result of their never-ending battle, I end up getting wounded within me...in every moment of my existence....

All this problems because of this stupid habit..& all my well wishers have advised be to give up thinking...but i cant do that...or rather to be very honest i don’t want to give it up............cause this is my only quality…it may not be a good quality but.. it is a rare aspect of my character which helped me to build up my individuality...so by ceasing thinking; I’ll actually give up my individuality...may be I’ll be able to exist perfectly then...but my intrinsic desire, my desire to live will never be fulfilled...

Back to top Go down
sine_nomine

sine_nomine

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-03

A Queer Hobby.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Queer Hobby..........   A Queer Hobby.......... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:16 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

A Queer Hobby..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Campus Buzz :: Campus Live-
Jump to: