Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some things change and Some things in lyf..STAY THE SAME!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Some things change and Some things in lyf..STAY THE SAME!! Empty
PostSubject: Some things change and Some things in lyf..STAY THE SAME!!   Some things change and Some things in lyf..STAY THE SAME!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 3:59 pm

remember the famous quote...change is the only constant in lyf...isnt it interesting...the most constant thing in lyf is wht keeps changin...

no..am not tryin to tell myself that things change..keep on changin for your good...am tryin to tell myself that there are certain things in lyf that NEVER change...i know m soundin weird...hopeless and totally negative!! but with the kind of experiences i have gone through in the past few days...this thought is the only thing that my mind's ready to accept....lots of things in lyf..STAY THE SAME!!!!

your approach to life can change ...but life's approach to you wont!!! it hasnt in my case...if it has to treat u bad..it will...no matter how much you change your perceptions!!!! i dont even know what m writing...but just know that i have to!!!

You might move on...try and be different (most of the times, for your betterment only)....but life..it doesn't move on (m jus talkin from my experience and not stating a generalized case, hence dont take this to your offence)...it keeps pulling you back to where you never wanna stay...things that you have left behind..keep coming back!! aptly said..HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...you can probably hide from it, but not run away....

most of us cherish the good memories...do u cherish the bad ones??? am sure noo...these bad ones, probably to take the revenge of not cherishin them keep cumin back to you...haunt you....frighten you....and even leave you helpless!!! like i am right now...mad...helpless...no hope...pissed with lyf...wishin it never was the way it is!!! wishing that things should change and not stay the same....i wish...
Back to top Go down

Some things change and Some things in lyf..STAY THE SAME!!
Page 1 of 1