Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Empty
PostSubject: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:55 pm

A few years ago for a Master's program exam at Oxford the students were asked to write an esay on "What is Courage".

Most of the people wrote long long stories and filled up tens of pages.One man left the exam hall in 5 minutes . Having barely written anything.When the results came out he had ,to everyone's surprise got the highest marks.Did he use unfair means??

No he didn't!

This is what he wrote

"This is Courage"

Actions indeed speak louder than words indeed.
And if your actions donot echo your thoughts,you are a hypocrit.

For instance many people spend their entire lives fighting the cause of the poor,destitute and backward.But in their own lavish homes they treat the very same people like dirt.The jamadar enters through a separate entry and drinks from a distict steel glass.

Many people when they go abroad lament Indians' dirty lifestyle.The same people on "home visits" throw the banana peel on the street.

Are you a hypocrit too??
Do you practice all that you preach?
I would like to know.
Back to top Go down
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:59 pm

i always try to practice what i preach..but yeah sometimes which would be rare, i do goof up.. but this is usually on small issues.
Back to top Go down
ritika.suri

ritika.suri

Female Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:16 am

hmmm ive never tried to analyse whether i practice wt i preach ... smthn to definately think about!
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:56 am

yeah hypocrites we r in sum or d oder way..imin happenz wen we preach n say a lot,,n wen it cumes 2 us we juz behave like coco doodles.....
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 4:47 pm

"coco doodle" interestin.what is dat?
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:25 pm

I don't preach...so it leaves me with nothing to practice. Life's much simpler this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know   Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a hypocrit ? Read this to know
Page 1 of 1