Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mah Mind and Mah Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Mah Mind and Mah Life Empty
PostSubject: Mah Mind and Mah Life   Mah Mind and Mah Life Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 pm

I thought I would update you all on mah life. Life, as it does, continues to move forward, even when you don"t want it to. It"s a struggle to keep our self from defeating anything good inside of us. I"ve been lost somewhere inside mahself for several days now... on purpose. I can feel mahself healing from the inside out... it"s weird and beyond explanation... But emotionally... I feel as if I"ve not only
dropped all that baggage I"ve been carrying and clung to forever, but literally threw it into the depths of a endless ocean, deep inside it….Much is happening inside me, in mah life, exciting stuff, truly I want to explain here but feeling like really short of words (as usual) ….I feel like I am retreating into mahself, deeply and completely, it feels great!!

Real life restarts again at this point in time in a whole new way and I am speeding toward it not only with open arms but an open heart and soul!!!! Thank you Lord! Thank you --- for-- you know it for what…. And for all those who don’t know it lemme tell you… I am thanking
God for this change and very special thanks for mah sweetheart, my wing GAGAN.
Back to top Go down

Mah Mind and Mah Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: