Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..

Go down 
+4
rishab
simrandewan
Nikhita
mandeepchadha85
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Empty
PostSubject: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:30 pm

ahhhh...hostel life.....best days of mah life...*sigh*....those who ve stayed in hostel know how it feels when u have freedom 24 hrs a day and when u r with ur frnds sharing every second of a day ....i m posting few pics to give u a sneak peek into the most memorable days of mah life....enjoy!!!!!

1.MUSIC...integral part of my life.....i had a band in mah college called "AMIDZILCH".......no drummer and no bassist....but who cares hehe...we loved our music....o btw we couldnt find a good singer so i had to do the job...
Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Dsc01610

2.they say hostel life is bout learning to live independently and not being dependent on others, getting bold....blah blah....wat crap..huh...i say its bout getting sloshed every other day...and aftereffects...ermmm ...take a look...Wink
Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Pictur11

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Dsc01710

3.HOSTEL LIFE=FREEDOM
P.S.--->N.A. in case of grls hostel...lolzzzzz....
well we had no time boundations in our hostel....huhahahaha...went to our university stadium at 3 in the morning all drunk.....doin all crazy thngs....

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Dsc01810

This was our University main building ...looks bful at nite....we used to play guitar and sing in front of it at night...

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Image010

4.And the battle continues.....soccer rivalry in hostel.....all hail ARSENAL...hehe....miss those watchng games in the common room and shouting nd then getting thrown out of the hostel for a nite...o btw it aint dat tough now to guess mah arm...hehe

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Ky_bmp10

5.Mah fav wall.....gnr , u2 and arsenal all over.....miss mah room like nethng...

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Pictur10

6.F**** ya all...we r engineers finally...wat else do u expect frm us haan...

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Pictur13

7.Finally, ...............*sob sob*......a pic dat says it all.....I ll miss everythng....Crying or Very sad

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Pictur12
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:56 pm

mandeep...seems lyk uhad am amazing time doin ur 'engineering'....great pics!
Back to top Go down
simrandewan

simrandewan

Female Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 pm

nice hai yaar!!!! never been to a hostel!!!!! n never wanted to... but aftr seeing this, i wish i had!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:47 pm

@nikhita......absolutely yaar...my college life especially hostel life was rocking....i found great frnds and had most wonderful moments of mah life...

@simran......hey simran u must experience hostel life atleast once.....awsum fun and it teaches u a lot.....
Back to top Go down
rishab

rishab

Male Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:54 pm

i nvr thot hostel life is so mch fun...ur lucky buddy...
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:40 pm

apna bhi kuch aisa hi scene hai boss
Back to top Go down
Birmohan Singh Pahwa

Birmohan Singh Pahwa

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 am

hey .......man .Sad ..i wish i could be there .............but .abhi ..to shuruwaaat hui haii .........aage aage dekho hota hai kya affraid
Back to top Go down
rajeshsabnani

rajeshsabnani

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:47 am

Me too never lived in hostel,but used to have most of my time in hostel with my dudes,so m aware of all this.Laughing .....
Back to top Go down
symmydavid

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:01 pm

ya have heard a lot about hostel life the freedom.d masti, woh der raat tak jagna, chupke se raat ko dosto ke saath nikal jana. yar sahi life hai!!!!! never exprienced it but have heard all about it!!!!!!!Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..   Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hostel days...best days of mah life...*sigh*..
Page 1 of 1