Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Happy Birthday Mom Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Mom   Happy Birthday Mom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:55 pm

Happy Birthday Mom! Love you lots!!! Happy Birthday Mom Red11

Some gyan from your smart daughter on your 45th birthday! Happy Birthday Mom Red10

· Don’t ever change Ma. I adore you the way you are. Well… hmmm… ya… it would help if you reduced your nagging. Happy Birthday Mom Red15

·
You’ve taught me to ‘move on’ and ‘hold on’. Now, please don’t forget them yourself!

· You are only 45. Ma, now don’t act as though you are 75. You can still gleefully continue your perming and facial sessions. Happy Birthday Mom Red22

· Don’t be paranoid about aging and future…I am with you Ma. I may not emphasize it time and again as I want you to be the ‘independent’ sorts. I will always be there for you…

· Ok fine…carry on with your Singapore vacation this October. I am not joining you though but please go easy on the bucks!Happy Birthday Mom Red19

· Tell yourself at least once a day, “My daughter is an intelligent young woman and not a kid any more!” Even twice or thrice would help. Happy Birthday Mom Red1

· Remember my funda to “go with the flow and take one day at a time” during testing times. Trust me it works!

· Stop borrowing my bags and cosmetics (some times even stealing!) and then give me that innocent “I have no good stuff” look. Happy Birthday Mom Red2 (If we were the same size... aiyoo! my clothes and footware too!)

· Don’t quit your career for the next fifteen years. You are one of the ‘Super Duper Hyper Mom’s” I know. You will not be able to survive without the daily doze of work stress and your gang of office pals. Moreover it gives you confidence, authority, independence and an identity. You deserve them all! Happy Birthday Mom Red11

· Don’t ever blame yourself for anything. Whatever happens happens for good.

· Lastly, remember the above instructions (till I change them!). Happy Birthday Mom Red6

Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Mom Red18
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Mom
Page 1 of 1