Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Night...What's that?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Good Night...What's that? Empty
PostSubject: Good Night...What's that?   Good Night...What's that? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:53 pm

Empty coffee mugs by the bed side, flickering lights of the modem, heated up lap-top, a mobile with three rupees balance, Fever 104 F.M and my neighbor’s noisy dog are my companions at night. They were mere companions a while ago but now have become my best friends. Insomnia is eating me…slowly dominating me.

I would usually sleep by 2 a.m. but from last Monday it has become a nightmare. (First let me sleep and then I don’t mind dreams or nightmares!)

14th, Monday – 2 a.m.

15th, Tuesday – 3 a.m.

16th Wednesday – 2:30 a.m.

17th Thursday – 5 a.m.

18th Friday – 6 a.m. (Two bonus hours in the noon as Manju locked me up and forced me to sleep!)

Last night – 7 a.m.

Tonight – God save!

This has been my bed timings in the past week and after I sleep I wake up in three or four hours. I have become a very light sleeper… It is a trauma. I am amazed at the things that can wake me from my slumber. Mom’s cough or sneeze from down stairs, the alarm which goes on at 5:00 in my neighbor’s house, birds chirping and even worse the vibration of my mobile. Damn! It may sound unbelievable or fictitious, but true.

I am yet to figure out what’s hampering my sleep? The uncertainties, fear, thoughts or mere noise and insomnia. On second thoughts, I know when I will be able to have a good sleep, just like a baby - sound, peaceful and content with fairies dancing in my dreams. It will only happen when ‘bad’ angel will turn ‘good’. Will it ever happen? Will the nightmare continue or will I keep dreaming about good sleep?
Back to top Go down

Good Night...What's that?
Page 1 of 1