Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sex education

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-07-09

sex education Empty
PostSubject: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 pm

SEX EDUCATION
(Scary words)

Precaution is better than cure. Before writing anything on this topic I have so many feelings in my mind regarding bad influence and bad impression by the people and before express anything on this topic here I would like to mention that neither I’m married nor I have any girl in my life. My words are based on T V Channels, (Discovery & National Geographic) some magazines & periodicals and chatting. I’m highly thankful to media (electronic & print) and so many chatting friends. You may have one word in yours mind i.e. Little Knowledge Is Dangerous.

YA DEVI SARVE BHUTESHU, MATRIRUPEN SANSHIHTA.
NAMASHTASYEE NAMASHTASYEE NAMASHTASYEE NAMO NAMAH.

Well, dear no doubt a mother is a most respected in this world may be before the GOD, a word by mother in Mahabharata were accepted by Pandavas and Drawapdi become wife of all 5 brothers (please don’t take otherwise). Here we can feel the importance of mother words. It’s a well known thing that, to become a mother is a 2nd birth for any ladies.

Importance of Sex Education à Human’s mind is full of Curiosity, Thoughts, and Feelings. Because only human mind is develop on this planet, neither plant nor animal. That’s why we think too much before start any work. Here, I would like to inform to all my friends that only human beings can save their life either with weapons or by life savings drugs depends upon the situation. Where rest animal or plant are not able to save their life as we.

Selection of dresses which is most important, what to wear and how to wear. A few days back there was a controversial National debate over sex Education. Parents saying no to Sex Education, teacher saying this topic are just imposed on us and we (teacher) not ready to teach such Topic/ Subject in any school.

Here, I would like to ask only one thing to all parents and Teachers. If you can’t stop anyone’s Curiosity, Feelings and Thoughts coming in children’s mind then how you can refuse to teach to your students.

Changing hormones in your children’s body and feel something like going to become adult very soon. It’s obvious that some question will be arises in children’s mind. Could you please tell me how to over come on such a things which is shameless topic/ Subject by parents/ teachers. Who will guide in such a particular age? Should childrens watch adult/ dirty movies/ magazines? Or leave the study flew away, bang the class and movie hall with girlfriend. What to do? Who will give the answer?

Teaching Guidelines à Our body which is covered by cloths and not by dashing dresses. To be very straight forward here I would like to mention one thing that we all know about our parts of body but we try to cover it either by cloths or by dashing dresses. But when we want to discuss about our body we need to whisper and not to speak in a normal sound. In my opinion, my 1st guidelines to a mother to teach their daughters in such a way that it can’t be a shameless.

Question arising in yours children’s mind because of changing Hormones in body and you know very well. I don’t think there is need to say anything more on Changing Hormones in a particular age. So I think a Mother can be a good teacher for their children’s regarding these Particular topics/Subjects.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Koi hai…………..!!!!!!!!!!!

Molestation and Sexual Harassment à To avoid such an occurrence all girls takes some precautions. Where wearing only cloths or dashing dresses. In my opinion to avoid such an occurrence Mother can be helpful by way of sex education to their Daughter but it can’t be totally stop.

Now, here I will welcome any comments and suggestions to make this topic more realistic and transparent. I will also welcome any criticism if you have, if you feel bad I’m sorry in advance. This much thoughts I had in my mind regarding Sex Education so I expressed here.
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

sex education Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:45 am

Well,mothers do play an important part in forming a body image in the minds of children.
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-28

sex education Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:05 pm

hey i wrote an articl whch was published in the tribune ....heres it bout sex educ...rabbit

SEX EDUCATION A KEY TO POPULATION STABILISATION

Carrying 6-month-old foetus at the age of 19, Nirmala is already a mother of 2-year-old twins. Married at the age of 16 she migrated to Yamuna Pushta slum of Delhi with her husband to earn bread and butter by selling vegetables. The couple is already in a heavy financial crunch and the new baby will simply add to their woes. Hers and many more families are forced to live a miserable life for not having proper sex education….

High Population is menace for our country, becoming a deterrent in the path of development; its impact is glaringly seen on the quality of environment, state of natural resources, standard of living and quality of life.

Sex is considered to be a taboo in majority of the backward states of the country and people hesitate to discuss it with a doctor which is why ignorance and lack of knowledge leads to unwanted births. The total fertility rate is more than 3 in states like Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan, which is much more than the targeted TFR of 2.1, according to a survey conducted by Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh- a society of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare

While the government claims to supply 1.6 billion condoms a year 47% of Indian couples have never used contraceptives in their lives said the survey.

“People in rural areas shy away from discussing sex related issues, thereby leading a life in ignorance and myth, our organization thus plans to establish a call centre service where, women pose their personal sex related query on use of contraceptives”, said Shailaja Chandra Executive Director, Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh to the tribune correspondent.

Bases on National Family health Survey (2005-06), United Nations Population Fund report pointed out that only 49 per cent of Indian couples used modern methods of contraceptives and 9 out of 10 contraceptive users were women. The report also pointed out the crucial role played by men in family planning.

It is to be noted that 51 per cent of India’s population lies in the reproductive age group and recent studies have shown that the preference of pre-marital sex is growing among the young.

The need for timely sex education is reflected in a survey conducted by The Week magazine, of unmarried young Indians in 2002 where, 69 per cent of men admitted to have had pre-marital sex compared to 38 per cent of women. In the 16-19 group, forty-five per cent had pre-marital sex, while 27 per cent were 15 years or under and 28 per cent were 20 years or older.
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

sex education Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:31 pm

hey well written ya...but where did u get the stats frm??....and i would also like to c more issues being addressed related to sex like STDs and sexual harrassment which can be curbed with the help of sex education....its not just population thng which can be kept under control by encouraging ppl to use condoms....if u r telling them to use condoms in order to avoid pregnancy, not many ppl r goin to accept it.....tell them dat its also good for their health and protects them frm many diseases related to sex with the use of condoms....dat is surely gonna affect their thinking..
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

sex education Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:58 pm

thnaks pal..m an inten with the tribune newspaper...so was sent on d assignment
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

sex education Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:59 pm

oooo dat sounds cool...neways dats really well put forward....very practical
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

sex education Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex education   sex education Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:25 pm

thanku very much
Back to top Go down

sex education
Page 1 of 1