Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bhumika

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-21

'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth Empty
PostSubject: 'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth   'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:17 pm

recently i heard this intrestin remark made to a friend, which goes" u cant be a feminist, u have a boyfriend"..... post this comment i tried discussin the issue with a couple of people, often i got raging tempers but the matter was missin...
well i brought it up, to know ur take on issues lik feminism, relatioships n there corelation or interdependence(if any)..
secondly i would lik to know, what do u opine about the person who made this statement...
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: 'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth   'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:31 pm

accrding to me...the person who made this made this statement... iz highly dumb!! !!

A feminist is a supporter of womens claims to be given rights equal to men.......

wats wid the boifern thingy.... eerrr'''.................

i dnt evn think its related................... !! !!
Back to top Go down
Catty

Catty

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth   'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:52 pm

erm, a girl can be a feminist AND be in a relationship with a guy.....ders no law dat says othrwise, and jsut becaus a girl's a feminist doesnt mean she's gonna lock up her own emotions in a closet inside her head
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: 'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth   'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:26 am

there is already a very popular thread discussing this issue...
It would be better if you check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth   'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'feminism versus boyfriends'-our enlightened youth
Page 1 of 1