Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!!   AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:08 pm

ya right...Khosla ka Ghosla song that is what i am humming now while thinking about the future of our INDIAN CRICKET TEAM.What is now that is troubling me???I tell you. read on...

SACHIN,SOURABH,DRAVID,KUMBLE. The FOUR GEMS of Indian cricket.CAll it twist of fate,quirk of fortune,but accredition of these talents made cricket a TOP SPORT in the country.SACHIN ke chakke,SOURABH ki kaptaani,DRAVID ke clean shots aur KUMBLE ki firki!
WHAT ARE WE WITHOUT THEM!!!
With these guys in the evening of their careers,WHOM YOU THINK SHOULD FIT THE SPOT AND SHOULDER BULK THE RESPONSIBILTY????

YES,"YOU" . Smile .tell me and all of us here, who all according to you can take the spots of these GODS of the game in the indian cricket team???

WAITING FOR REPLIES. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dipanker Dutta

Dipanker Dutta

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!!   AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:35 am

gud question...n its also true ...dat i switch off d tv 4 sumtym wen sachin goes off d groun early...i luv him...n cant think indian team widout him...but choices are many...dhoni...yuvraj...sreesanth...many i tell u...its actually an ova saturated situation rite nw...ne1 given a chance or 2 will prove his worth...lets kip our figrs crossd...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages4midiary.blogspot.com
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!!   AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Hey dude...............agreed that we are nothing without sachin ke chakke,sourav ki kaptaani, dravid ke clean shots, kumble ki phirki but that is not the end of the world... is it???????????

We have gor innumerable vast reserve of cricketing talent in the country which needs to be tapped at the right time and by the right people. The future of INDIAN CRICKET apperas really bad as long as the BCCI doesnt mend its ways of minting money in every damn way!!!!!!!!!!

BCCI is certainly not doing anything to improve the situation of the game in INDIA. also blindly and religiously worshipping the cricketers will only make our so-called Gods complacent and channe ke jhaad par chadhanan kissi ki sehat ke liye acha nhi hota....................

sahi kahaaaaan na bhai??????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!!   AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AB KYA KARENGE KAHA JAYENGE BHAIYAA....!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: