Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!!   KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:38 pm

During my school days, whenever I was at home. i used to grab a can of Pepsi, something to brunch on and park myself before TV. What are you guys thinking that I am a great fan of shahrukh or something? Inshort a movie buff?????Read on…. KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Icon_smileIt was something that I used to watch for hours non stop. But never took it seriously. Just had fun watching with my friends. Couple of years hence, this source of entertainment has turned into an indispensable act of mine. YES, I am talking about none other than watching CRICKET.A sport which is loved, cared, followed and worshipped by the people all around the country. And I am no exception to it. I used to watch it religiously, without realizing an iota of the fact, that one day I am going to build a career out of it!

Yeap, aspiring to be a sports journalist, watching cricket and other sports as well is just not my passion, but an inevitable demand of the trade.The last page of newspaper which i earlier used to just glance through in 5 mins flat,now have to read in detail foratleast couple of hours if not more. WHAT AN IRONY!!

There are some professions in the world that require some kind of freak minds to get into it.ok, picture these 3 points.

1. A FIRE broke out somewhere, and all humans are trying to run away from that spot as far as they can! But here’s one profession that requires you to be very much on the spot and gets you inside in that fire as CLOSE as u can!yeap you are right!the FIRE FIGHTERS!.

2. Ever thought of how you do you get that LIVE coverage of a devastating hurricane or a storm on discovery or national geographic when all the people are evacuating the place?yes.The CAMERAMAN, who job is to take the feed while actually remaining in the closest possible proximity that can cost his life!

3. And o.k. you talk about Sports journalism.DUDE! You got to see every ball of a test match; else you have nothing special to write that can interest your readers! So when people shut down their TV sets and walk away to their bedroom, a sports journalist has to make it till the end of the ball, either on TV or LIVE in the stadium.

WHAT AN IRONY!!!!!!!!

But I am happy to have turned the irony into my career.Afterall, he/she is no less than a soldier who is all the time covering the sports front on warfooting.Allthough, their efforts are ignored more often than not. WHAT AN IRONY!

MORAL OF THE STORY: Life is all about meeting with an irony which who knows might just turn into a successful career opportunity!!!!.....KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Icon_exclaim

Think about it...And LETME know about it.KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Icon_wink.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!!   KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 pm

NO replies....WHAT AN IRONY!......
Back to top Go down

KYA IRONY HAI YAAR!!!!
Page 1 of 1