Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOC DOC!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

DOC DOC!!! Empty
PostSubject: DOC DOC!!!   DOC DOC!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:05 am

[size=12]“Look in my eyes. Forget about the whole world. Think about something beautiful... something lovely... something that will make you happy. Be calm. Don’t be nervous. I am not going to hurt you. It will be over in a while” Oh! Goodness gracious... This is not at all a romantic session going on with all its intensity and power. Dare you jump to some crooked and twisted conclusions because you will be shocked to know the reality!!! Any guesses? The winner will be handsomely awarded a million bucks... but I am sure I don’t have to shell out such an enormous amount ever. Yeah...Yeah I won’t bore you more with my never-ending melodramatic dialogues...

The answer is finally out... well it is a gist of my experience with my family doctor at a clinic nearby my place of habitation. Now before you start asking me questions like: “Did the doctor have a crush on you?” “Were you in love with each other?” “Gee!! Girl what happened after that?”... Let me clear this vicious air... My family doctor is 70 years old and is still going strong. A father of two kids...oops!!! Not kids but two children who are elder to me by at least 8 years. Hmmm... Do you think I will have the guts to commit such a monstrous crime? Agreed that Jia Khan was quite outgoing in NISHADB, literally going out of her way to fall in love with the Grand Daddy of Bollywood, none other than the Big B.... but sorry to say I am way orthodox in that manner and yeah I have to say I am a coward... Drifting back to the point, my doctor uncle is a jolly old man who has his own way of treating his patients. Be it young or the old, men or women, he will carry on his strategy like an experienced commander on the battlefield with all his might and bravado. Practicing for over 30 years, his professional medical stint was not a smooth sailing one. Stumbling in between, striving hard to taste the medicinal success he struggled to earn a name for himself in this corrupt world. And mind you his record has been squeaky clean like the doctor’s white overcoat and I am proud to be associated with him since childhood. Although his dialogues or should I say his way of making the patient feel at home is quite amorous but the results are there to see. The patients calm down instantly and forget about all their worries which has become a kind of a habit for them. Doctor Uncle as earned surely plenty of well wishes and best regards from his patients, if not loads of money.

After paying a visit to him I always sense a kind of inner happiness and contentment. A look at his mere face would compel you to think only thing: This old man has a heart of gold, so pure so divine, it is hard to find such people in today’s time. May God bless him and keep him safe from all kinds of trials and tribulations and when he leaves this earth even God will be crying from inside.[/size]

There are doctors and doctors everywhere, but my doctor uncle is very rare.

Hats off to you Doctor Uncle!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

DOC DOC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOC DOC!!!   DOC DOC!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 pm

cute..
Back to top Go down
thoughtstorm

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-14

DOC DOC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOC DOC!!!   DOC DOC!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:23 am

i somehoe respect doctors a lot..i feel that it is the next-elitest( excuse me, but i didnt know the superlative form of elite!) profession to that of the defence...

its a big responsibility to take another person's life in your hands, i guess the closest thing GOD could make to himself on the face of earth would be doctors!

and HELL YES, doctors are damn cute! or just that i just love them anyways! my dentist uncle must be as old as my grand-dad, but my-oh-my-oh-my, if he were my age, i would have definately had a crush on him. i guess some doctors are blessed with MAGICAL FINGERS( no corny ideas, please!)...they just do the best to your body, with no pain at all! and my dentist uncle, is damn good.( i sound as if i am advertising for him)

i encountered him, for i was suggested to put on braces, those ugly pieces of metal hanging on my teeth made me look like some robotic heroine from a black-and-white 1970's tech-flick! the first time i saw myself in the mirror, i couldnt even see myself. i felt so ugly!

i went to him the next day saying that i just dont want to have them anymore...keeping them for two more years, is just out of bounds.

and he says, ' METAMORPHISIS my child, even the ugliest catterpillar undergoes a phase, before it transforms into the most beautiful butterfly. and all that it takes is time, and patience.' and voila, need i say more! it just boosted my bruised ego, massaged my pride and made me feel CONFIDENT about myself again. and everytime i visit him, and the way he says, 'you look more beautiful than what i saw you last time', makes me touch the seventh heaven!

SALUTE DOCTOR UNCLE! bow down, kneel down...i somehow see an unstated morale boost, just when you look at me and smile. that's all that i need. that's all that i need!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

DOC DOC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOC DOC!!!   DOC DOC!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Hey rightly said thoughtstorm.......
n thnaks anupama......................
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Sponsored content