Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Empty
PostSubject: THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...   THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:55 pm

What a Face

The

The splashing of water, the trickling of drops, the bubbles galore and the great Indian fall... tongue well this is not an exhibition of my poetry traits or some faintly somber attempt of awry rhyming at one stretch... Twisted Evil

it is also not the weird explanation of some all the more weird advertisements that are doing its regular rounds in the idiot box nowadays or the radio stations. Neither is it the urge of a lesser-known mortal to gain attention of some well-known folks on an even more well-known forum Very Happy nor is it written just for the sake of completion of some blog-bound deadlines in a harried manner.Wink My dear fellow men and fellow women, (empowerment of women is a deadly thing...can drag you in to a whole lot of unnecessary controversies...better to be on a safe side and mention the women community wherever possible...all you feminists out there, hope you are feeling satisfied to your heart’s content now!!!Basketball ) I am merely struggling hard to put my ‘painful’ and ‘slippery’ outburst in black and white to provide some sort of relief to my freakish limb. At the same time let me warn you guys, I am not an individual who has lost her sanity levels... I am perfectly in control of my life and my emotions but the incident that I am going to narrate in a few lines from here on is an incident that would drive any normal human being crazy. Please bear with me and pardon me for usage of any nasty comments and words in between. Evil or Very Mad

13 JULY, 2007...It was that fateful morning😢 ... to be precise fifteen minutes past 7...the birds had already started chirping with all their strength... the pressure cooker in the kitchen was screeching loudly spilling the compressed water vapor in all directions... the sky was gurgling, roaring and bulging with thick black clouds waiting impatiently for initiating another round of pre-monsoon downpour. Standing in the balcony with a cup of steaming hot coffee in my right hand and my new FLY cell phone in the other, I was busy writing a message to anukampa not realising that tiny droplets of water had begun to drip from the Lord Almighty’s heavenly abode... “Hey dude! Lovely morning for a perfect shoot. Hope everything goes off well today... Ce ya at CP metro at 10!Very Happy ” the message read... Slowly moving inside my room to take shelter from the drizzling blessings of God, I dashed off the Sms to her... Cool wind lashing my face, a sense of satisfaction, I could smell adventure lurking at the start of that day... What a day it will be, I thought...Laughing Imagining the scenic beauty of Delhi’s archaic monuments, picturizing my whole group walking and jostling among the capital’s population, clicking photos with our cell phone cameras, trying hard to achieve that perfect angle... Mervyn, Supriya, Anukampa, Pragya, Juhi, Vaibhav, Nikhita, Yuvika, Sahil... waooo giving our best to capture the whole of our prestigious city, our pride, our honour, our pristine glory- our Delhi... SADDI DILLI!!! Hmmm..... got so engrossed in all these thoughts or should I say after building innumerable castles in the air... every wee bit in the picture had changed.... the birds had stopped chirping, the downpour was no longer visible, the pressure cooker had halted its whistling, the cool wind had disappeared in thin air and it was half past 7 now!!! affraid

I hurriedly barged in to the bathroom snatching the towel from the cupboard... Hastily turned on the shower... Mad and searched for that idiotic soap which was hiding behind the flush instead of the sop case... God knows who the F***ing hell kept it there... the water from the shower was dripping lazily, doing all kinds of catwalk it can ever do... Oh! My Gosh! The foreign models walk at a much better speed on the ramp than my shower... frustrated to the core and afraid of reaching late... I quickly turned on the tap... Thankfully, here the speed of the precious natural resource was reasonably good:) .... Intending to take the mug lying at one end of the bathroom, I stretched my leg... doing a bit of circus mastery... my toe was aiming to get a hold of the mug’s handle... oh! You mug... it is too much...well after exactly 7 seconds of my juggler antics instead of gripping the mug handle... My toe refuse:evil: d to work anymore and just lost the balance taking me to the floor and slipping away to glory... In my anger I had dropped the soap on the floor... the floor all wet and slimy... a paradise for skaters!!!Crying or Very sad WHAT A FALL!!! The fall of my lifetime... In my entire life of 18 years, I had never felt such pain and anguish after twisting my leg.... What a twisting experience I had? I shouted at the top of my voice... Well, what a pity? I had to twist my leg in a bathroom where no one can even come to help you...Even if anyone comes...Gosh!!! Better said the least, man!!!Embarassed

I don’t remember and don’t even want to how I managed to get out of that dreadful bathroom... My dad was shocked to see me in that situation... all wet... all soggy... all drippy... and one big swollen leg!!! He freaked out more than me... buzzed the doctor... refused to hear anything and called anukampa himself and canceled the whole of the outing for me... even the doctor supported him... I was grounded for a week’s bed rest!!! And was immediately put on rigorous rest!!!Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

After all, it was the GREAT INDIAN FALL... jaisa fall waisi dekh bhaal!!!queen queen queen

Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...   THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Correction gal..it wasn't 13th july...it was 6th july...
Back to top Go down
Riju

Riju

Female Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...   THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:39 pm

ohhhh!!
toh ye huya thaaaa.....
kya baat hai!!!!
i must say swati u have written it soo beautifully.....
dnt have wrds for it!!
Back to top Go down
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...   THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:21 pm

i havent seen anyone describing a fall more vividly n beautifully....n swati..i hate you..i was there too.u forgot my name..im crying now.......bhool gayi hum kabhi ek class me hua karte the??? : (
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...   THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:01 am

Oh goodnesssss........so sorryy nikhita.....6 july tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arreeey ankiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaa.................soooooooooooooooooooo sowwwie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yyaaarr tujhe main kaiseee bhul sakti hun yaaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy

thnakxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ruji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...   THE GREAT INDIAN FALL... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GREAT INDIAN FALL...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: