Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COLLEGE UNIFORM????

Go down 
+17
Nishant Rohatgi
somya
pallavi
vandi29
jasond31
Med
palaque
ankuj_sifar
ankita poddar
anwesha_ghosh
madhawi.bisht
Vineet Modi
pushpit.k.c
anandita
himanshu
nachiket
naznad13
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-16

COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Empty
PostSubject: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:05 pm

So......how many of us have uniforms in college???and if so what kind of uniform is it?
Add in your views about the uniform being a formal one or an informal one(sweatshirts,kurtis......)
Our college(AIT,Pune) HAS got a uniform(being in some way inspired by the Army)......we got a light blue shirt with grey pants(tie included)....thats on mondays and thursdays....otherwise we have a yearly fest in which our seniors(third years)...design sweatshirts for specific branches(which we love showing off ofcourse)...
Back to top Go down
nachiket

nachiket

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:15 pm

luckily we can wear watever we please
Back to top Go down
himanshu

himanshu

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 pm

nope...
we r lucky till now...
Back to top Go down
anandita

anandita

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:36 pm

well we have trousers with a shirt nd blazer on alternative days.. luks gud but its kinda unbearable in summers...........
Back to top Go down
pushpit.k.c

pushpit.k.c

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 8:18 am

Our college TEC<Chennai> have a workshop uniform.. God!!!! the days when we have to wear the uniform is horrible.. because its the exact same thing our bus-drivers wear..
Back to top Go down
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:43 am

Lol. I think most colleges in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore do not have a dress code. But I know there are some colleges who have a uniform and I understand it can be REALLY shitty if one has to go to college wearing the same clothes everyday. When I was in Assam, this college had white shirts and black pants for the guys, and some sort of salwar for girls. It was a horrible combination!
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com
naznad13

naznad13

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:22 pm

yyyyuuuuckkk!!!!!salwar and that too to college!!!!I'd stop going to college if that would happen to me....
Back to top Go down
madhawi.bisht

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:58 pm

thankgod we dont have to wear uniforms to our colleges or life would be hell
Back to top Go down
madhawi.bisht

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:59 pm

first you have to wear uniforn at school and then at college.........no way......and that suit and salwaar.........not at all.....its so yuck
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:37 pm

Some engineering colleges in Kolkata DO have a uniform! scratch But I'm part of a lucky few that does not. I can vouch for our neighbour, Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology that have this AWEFULL blue... Shocked The guys have a blue shirt and blue trousers while girls can go for blue salwaar kameez or blue shirt and trousers.
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:14 pm

well we have uniform on mon n thur as nazia said n am kinda hate n luv those days. for one it saves u the trouble of finding something to wear on the other hand its a pain getting up n finding it still dirty..Crying or Very sad..thank god its just 2 days a week..it luks really gud tho..WinkWink..
Back to top Go down
anandita

anandita

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:49 pm

yeaj i agree wid ankita... uniform do save u from the trouble of selectin clothes sometimes......
Back to top Go down
ankuj_sifar

ankuj_sifar

Male Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:41 pm

we almost had uniforms.....bt had 2 fight our way outta thm....
Back to top Go down
pushpit.k.c

pushpit.k.c

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:45 am

naznad13 wrote:
yyyyuuuuckkk!!!!!salwar and that too to college!!!!I'd stop going to college if that would happen to me....

@naznad.. In that case you would never be able to attend an engineering course in chennai.. because its compulsory for the girls to wear salwars!!
Back to top Go down
palaque

palaque

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:54 pm

well,fortunately the concept of uniform has not yet crawled in our administration's minds...so,i think we have been a bit luckier...
Back to top Go down
Med

Med

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:54 pm

thank god..!! no uniform yet...n there wont be any in future too..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasond31

jasond31

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm

my coll has bcom n bbm

im in bbm

v hv to wear blazers on monday(coll uniform)

tue wed thu formals.....(trousers n formal shirts, no tie luckily!
girls can wear western formals or kurtis)

friday sat casual (no vulgarity of printed msgs....chaa...lol)
Back to top Go down
vandi29

vandi29

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:27 pm

nope me part of the lucky few too....no uniform
though we did this horrid combo of a blue salwar, white kurti and yellow dupatta for almost like a month during raggin Evil or Very Mad ... till our freshers took place.
it was to much of a hassle !!!
Back to top Go down
pallavi

pallavi

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm

thnk u tecnia...in dress code matter...no one says anything...in my collgee...no dress code...wear watvr u feel lyk..
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:59 am

ohmagosh!!!!compulsory to wear salwars to coll....i wonder what must become of d guys in chennai...i pity my bro whos undergoin training for merchant navy over there.....
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:39 pm

dress code in colegs.....hahaha.... it really sucks. How could one imagine to wear all dos same shirts n trousers everyday wid those bullshit big logos n all dat.....yuuuukkkkk.
12yrs in school z enough
Im d lucky one......thanx IPEC for nt hving ny uniform n hope there wont be any in future too...cheersssss
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:33 pm

ok.. wadians no that even if they come close to makin us wear anythin even havin the look of a "UNIFORM" they r in fr loads a trbl:twisted: ... they tried wid i cards once.. i still have to get mine..!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:09 pm

we have a uniform bt we jst hv to wear it during our exams.... we have a white shirt grey pant n a tie with the coll logo on it
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:11 pm

n we hv a number of T-shirts n sweatshirts... i think atleast 20 new kind of t-shirts cme up evry year
Back to top Go down
vatsal mittal

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:19 pm

no dress codes till nw, nd no probab for the same in the future....
its only meant 4 cllges like JAYPEE, noida which is more like a school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLEGE UNIFORM????   COLLEGE UNIFORM???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLLEGE UNIFORM????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next