Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thoughtstorm

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-14

yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR! Empty
PostSubject: yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR!   yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:22 am

Its crazy! Its fun! And hell, it was one HELL-OF-A-DAY! Two years ago, i remember myself as a tiny little kid, who was just on the threshold of her adolescent years, and look at me now, JESUS, i indeed have grown up.the clock just finishes a revolution, and i realise that running in
circles, i come back to that part of the year, that i have already
experienced twice. But this time, it is different. it is altogether a
high, to be THE seniormost in the college
Being a super-senior gives me a feeling of ROYALTY, and the fresher's look upto us, as if we have 'struggled' real hard to reach this phase( phew, somebody to pamper my ego!Twisted Evil )

The term ragging had been dutifully metamorphised into 'interaction', to save our asses from the Supreme Court order! Imagine coming to the college at 10, and not finding a single fresher to 'interact' with. We went circling the entire college campus, and by forenoon, voila, we had managed to rope in a bunch of 25 kids.

The 'interaction' started with the monotonous introductions, and as we wanted to know them a 'little' better, it was decided that they shall exhibit their talent. It was surprising, that every second girl wanted to dance of KAJRA RE:lol: ! i just wanted to pull the hair off my scalp, but alas, i saw hope. Latent talent emerged, as a few recited self-composed( atleast, they claim so!) poetry, we had a mono-act play of revolutionary legends, bharatanatyam dances on item numbers and the day kept rolling.

The heat gets annoying, garnished with power-cuts, added to the frustration, and the 'interaction' was culminated with a LONG list of watch-outs in the college, which we neatly handed out with a silent grin.

The packing-up session was hastened as a stray cat, managed to enter the premises of our college, and meowed all the girls away, to enjoy some privacy in the EXCLUSIVE all-girls washroom. what a purrr-fect ending to a beautiful day! You shall get to hear of such mishaps, that are restricted to our institution. But that is, when i forego my laziness and my pseudo-pride of being a Kalindian:-)

till then, play smart!
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR!   yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 pm

rag someone and getting ragged,is equal fun.Wonderful days of life yaar.I'll cherish them for my lifetime.
Nice blog.Smile
Back to top Go down
thoughtstorm

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR!   yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:28 am

thanx gurl!

i would miss this part of college the MOST...momentary pleasure for 'atleast' a day...the ONLY day in the entire span, which i just dont manage to miss!:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR!   yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yipee! i become a SUPER-SENIOR!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: