Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Empty
PostSubject: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:55 pm

[color=white]Theater is something which has been a part of my life since I can remember. In school I was a part of it and things dint change for me when I joined college…infact, when I got admission in KNC and when I was going through the prospectus later I read about all the societies active in the college and was so excided that I wanted to join all of them. But when I joined college I realized that u can only join one coz that itself takes up all ur time and demands ur complete commitment. So I gave the auditions for the dramsoc and since I was trying for street theater I had to be real loud and audible in all sides of the choupal….(yes the choupal is an intergral part of KNC…it is somewhere you would head first if you wana look for anyone.) and the theater group literally treated it as private property…(that doesn’t mean they dint like others around but they were around for sure) so the audible me got through the first round of audition and waited for the results to the final round which was to come after a day…so a days waste was something which I wasn’t ready for and nor was I sure they would take me…u knw u can never be too sure of what happens so I also gave the auditions for dance society and once I saw my name on the dramsocs final list, there I was all smiles…it is famously known as LAKSHYA and I would say that my senoiurs cunt keep a more appropriate name…our lakshya (aim) wasn’t to win (which we did quite often) but to educate, to perform on topics close to our hearts, to perform on issues which concern the society and our effort could just make a lot many people aware of what these issues actually were…we weren’t a society which were just into acting but each of us had a bond, we were not just people working together but we soon became friends. We were not seniors versus junior but a team…we were lakshya…and we always will be a part of it, even if we are no more performing…wat say gals….still rocking…

[color:77b8=white:77b8]
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:21 pm

isha did u really expect peopl to reply?
but i will, lakshya has truly given me memories that i will never forget.
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:16 pm

sam....i dint writ this to get a reply from anyone...i write what i feel like n those days were special to me so here they were....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sahil

Sahil

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:41 pm

quite a few from lakshya here i guess...medzy urf medhavi will love it... heehee...il ask her to join as well...
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:10 pm

hey sahil .....ya quite a few frm lakshya....hw do u knw medhavi....i thot she was off to pune....
Back to top Go down
Sahil

Sahil

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 pm

umm...well...quite good frens from dramsoc n beyond...if i may put it like that.. :-) :-) :-)
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:57 pm

ohhhh Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA   LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAKSHYA....R LAKSHYA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: