Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post about your college

Go down 
+24
manasee narvilkar
SaNkEy
madhumita
Heminator
muftah
rohann_ghate
~vida~
sowmya
Beautiful Soul
Arjun
Pragya
Ritwik
harshita_lsr
Anu
princeton666
dewan_ankita
supriya
Runjhun
aseembehl
dcemaverick
deepanti {ZUI}
jyotsna
Nikhita
Vineet Modi
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manasee narvilkar

manasee narvilkar

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Post about your college - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about your college   Post about your college - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:58 pm

Like a Star @ heaven SKNCOE, Pune.Like a Star @ heaven

A young college with spunk.
A college where devils rule!*smirk*
Relatively an infant in the campus scene, it churns out excellent engineers like an expresso machine...
We've got crazy students, a sprawling campus, experienced profs, amazing hang-out zones n numerous cafeterias!
just the perfect melange of everything freaks like me would want(to get the balance right!!!!!!!!)
the USP of our college?
THE NC.
pride of every collegian...
We swear by the delicious beverages served out there...
u can go check out our college on the photo blog, n trust me, u r gonna b a fan!

We are like Irish coffee. this is how...
students bursting with an almost indecent quota of energy and the profs like whipped cream on top!!!!!!!!!!! There are all sorts of people here ranging from nerds to freakos to devils(like me..*BLUSH*)......

The college buildings are situated on a hill, which v climb everyday(which explains our fitness,btw) ...flanked by impeccable lawns and lush green hills, we get a feel of studying at sm hillstation(which can be a drawback at times, as it induces a deep stupor in sleepoholics like me...)Wink like the ice tea...u simply cant miss the great views from the top, cool and refreshing breeze blowing in your face, its heaven...

Heaven where Devils hail...pirat
The Devil blesses you...May all your darkest nightmares come alive!
...just keep the coffee flowing...drunken

Whoa! just kidding guys...The Satan doesnt grant us ALL our wishes...
But all the same, WATCH YOUR BACK!Twisted Evil

Au revoir!
Back to top Go down
crescendo_cantabile

crescendo_cantabile

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Post about your college   Post about your college - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:29 pm

Loreto college......the 1st thing tht cmes to nebdys mind wud b...Loreto girls ofcourse...lols..but seriously...LC Kolkata is 1 of the most happening n prestigious colleges all around India(its benn given the A grade after all by the NAAC)...
College Life...one step close to the BIG BAD WORLD...Where 1 dream of school life ends n another dream of adulthood begins......Like evry individual...I too had lots of dreams n images of what my Dream COLLEGE WOULD BE...
To my disamy I landed up in an all girls convent...Initally to be honest I didnt like being here(being in an all girls school was bad enough)but slowly i realised it aint that bad...the teachers are awesome n soo are the girls...
One thing i really like abt this place is tht it maintains sanitation n cleanliness..n most of all PUNTUALITY n DISCIPLNE(WHICH SOME TIMES BECONES A PAIN IN THE NECK blv me)..all in all i kinda like my college..or rather i should call this a COLL-AGE cos the ppl here come frm diffrnt stratas n merge paint the structure of Lc..n im Proud to be a LORETIAN...
Back to top Go down
arunabh

arunabh

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Post about your college   Post about your college - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:51 pm

My college is all about mood indigo(cult fest), techfest(technical fest) and my famous hostel(h13) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://fitsoffantasy.blogspot.com
aanchalsaxena

aanchalsaxena

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Post about your college   Post about your college - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:34 am

*SWEET HOME BAWANA*

DESTINATION : Delhi College Of Engineering, Bawana Road

HOW TO ENTER : Combined Entrance Exam, CEE (for Delhiites)/
AIEEE (for others)
(After securing high enough rank. Not reqd. if you’re eligible for ANY quota)

DIRECTIONS: Hop on to route no. 879 if you’re from West
Delhi, 165 from East, or the U-Special. Very close to Rithala
Metro Station, approx. 40km from the airport.

BEST TIME TO VISIT: August to November and January to May.

MAJOR ATTRACTIONS !!!

Are the girls. They are small in quantity, but this is results in much higher quality.....

And yes, our 160 acre campus, we hope you don't get lost while admiring the architectural marvels.....

WHAT TO DO:

• if you’re a student, don’t worry about this one. The prof.will take care of that.
  • if you’re a visitor, enjoy our amazing campus
WHAT TO WEAR ?

No rules as such, but my advice would be to go for comfortable clothes. That
basically translates as: girls don’t generally wear skirts, as we have to work
in workshops, and no high heels as we have to walk a lot. Would do you a lot of
good if you have a bike-owner bf. Of course, none of this is meant for fachchas, they have to follow our prescribed dress code!

TOP 5 SIGHTSEEING OPTIONS:

• roaming around the hostels of the opposite sex(much easier for the guys)
  • the canteens, we have five, best one being Mech.
    canteen
  • the OAT(open air theatre), during winter season
  • library, during exams(esp. in summer, to escape from
    heat)
  • the CC(computer centre), to check out outstation
    girls, mailing their families back home
WHY YOU SHOULD COME?

To completely break the myth that engineering students
study.

DO NOT FORGET:

To carry with you the sheet holder, which we lovingly call
as “bottle” and a drafter to go with it, again nicknamed as "AK-47".

WHY IS IT GOOD ?

• the placements, companies have offered as high as 40 lac p.a. last year
  • the reputation, was the 7th best engg.
    college according to India Today survey, 2006. Have come 12th in
  • Alumni boasts of lots of famous people
  • our technical and cultural fests ROCK!
So do pay a visit to our second home in Bawana!!
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Post about your college   Post about your college - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:46 am

IPEC(inderprastha engineering college) is a 20 yr old institution affilated to UPTU university lucknow n has gotta history of producing good naaa gr8 doctors,engineers n managers.....situated just 1 km past d delhi- gaziabad border n is one of d biggest coleg's in UP.....awarded as d 2 most popular coleg of all times

our director Prfs R.K Bassi(a IIM-A passout) as he proudly delivers in his each n every speech .....famous for his big mustaches....a gr8 personality n a good human being always der to support d students.....thanx sir for apposing d idea of uniform....v can still cont wid chappals n barmudaas...lollz

hmmmm now wat to say bout our campus......spread over 20 acrs ....consist of 400 classrooms followed by modern labs,libraryn well built gym, cafeteria ,swimming pool , basketball code, cricket playground , seminar halls....bla bla...

our faculty consist of topmost professors frm IIT N IIM's followed by sum visiting frm abroad like frm Havards,duels to train us every year.....has gotta100% placement oppurtunity as well (as d mgt says) though i hv never seen it....hheeeee

as far as xtra cirric. activities r concerned......our coleg always tops d chart. IPEC renouned cricket n football team hv been wining d inter coleg championship for d past 3 yrs.

Our hostel has gotta facility of accomodating 1000 students cuming frm all over india.

d best part of IPEC is its location.....just a walking distance frm EDM ,PACIFIC ANSALS ,GALAXI.......wat else u need....

IPEC's dental college is still under constuction....hope to c it ready by jan.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post about your college   Post about your college - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post about your college
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2