Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save India from this shame!!!!

Go down 
+9
Ritwik
Nikhita
samridhi
ankit govil
mervyn.samuel.george
vaibhavab
Pragya
dhruvkh
biswajit jha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm

I know it well..foundation of INC was laid in 1885..by AO Hume and didnt you know people like Motilal Nehru, Jawarlal Nehru , Indira Gandhi, Rajendra Prasad and others have served our country..Though congress that was formed then is not the same but the essence of it is still there amongst congressmen.And ofcourse any sensible person would love to hate BJP and its doctrines.I have nowhere mentioned that INC and Congress(I) are same.they are not the same but they are two sides of the same coin... I request you to read the whole conversation before posting anything.
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:45 pm

"you talk about congress??the party which fought the British and took us out of the clutches of alien rule,divided Pakistan and what not.you know their is BJP government in GUJARAT"
here u hv nowhr mentioned tht inc and congress (I) are different..
and ive read the complete thing before posting..
and also the congress hs lost the essence...the ideology,connection with masses....u name it and they dnt have it.....

ps:u missed out dadabhai nauroji....
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:01 pm

waaaaaaaaaaa! don't kill me.m too young to die.it's practically the 3rd world war guys cool it.
m no supporter of the BJP, and despise it as much as u do pragya, but i think it's wrong on ur part, to ignore the emergency,as just one of the aspect of the congres rule.it's very important too.and being fair minded people i think we sholud criticize it as much as we criticise the BJP for their fundamental policies.
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:24 pm

Welcome to Hell Sam!
Nah, No one's going to die. We love each other too much to let this trivial matter interfere, dont we Gullu? Wink

I second Sam, Emergency was a disaster!
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 pm

ya.. evn i think emergency was one of the biggest failures ever..politically motivated..this sums it all abt emergency....

and bjp isnt tht bad...
im a big fan of their foreign policy......
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:25 pm

guys..I do accept emergency was a disaster.Sam i am not ignoring that.I am a humanist after all and being a humanist i can't even think of supporting BJP or any other fundamentalist group.,guys..you all are well educated..try to understand my point.I hate BJP for its fundamentalism.For them (hindu)religion is of utmost importance not humanbeings.they think their God has created them to hate muslims..they build temples not hospitals.

@SAM--do you remember that "swami" from akshardham temple?try to tease your memory if you have forgotten..remember he said..muslims are terrorists and one who eats non-veg. food will become like them..

guys I think we should act like a responsible citizen..caste your vote..look for the best option.and if we compare NDA and UPA ..i think latter is far better than the former.
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:34 pm

@pragya...
may i ask u smthing...
wht do u think abt shiv sena....
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:42 pm

yeah sure...SHIV SENA..I find this question absurd ??I dont have to think about Shiv sena..I have mentioned that before also..Shiv sena,RSS,BJP,BAJRANG DAL are the same...as in they support the same ideology..Well the way you asked this question it seems you support Shiv Sena...do you??are you also against VALENTINE's Day,do you think they are right when they burn posters and cards on V DAY??Do you think emulating the west cripples our sanskars??
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm

nope...i dnt support any of this...
bt smwhr its only due to shiv sena tht hindus like u and me are able to live peacefully...
otherwise your party would hv gone further with reservations for muslims also....
if hindus and muslims are living together in this country thts due to shiv sena.....
i dnt suppoort them totally..bt nothing is black or white these days...
everything has shades of grey....

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:02 pm

I dont agree with you..get your facts checked..It is upto you how you look at things..shiv sena???who told you shiv sena has kept hindus and muslims together???
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:03 pm

every terrorist is a muslim????

how can you generalize something like this??? there's the LTTE too, and tehre are the maoists...are they muslims?? if educated people like u and me start making such generalizations then what can i say about the uneducated...they, more than half of the times speak what you and me and the politicians teach them....indians are called terrorists in pakistan...would you like it if they start generalizing and saying that every terrorist is an indian???

and as far as the topic of reservations is concerned, Mr. Arjun Singh, mind you is not a muslim...and is still hell bent upon reservations..of course not for the muslims...BUT reservations...isn't he dividing teh country? why isn't shiv sena doing something about that indtead of playing moral police in the country?
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 pm

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:14 pm

well niki....thank god you are here...see how are they defending shiv sena and aides...guys................behave like a learned person. open your eyes..and what is happening in the world..they have just clung to muslims like a typical BHAJAPAI ...
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:18 pm

ankit...please tell me one thing..you say support for hindus...right!!!and you say they have kept us together..can you proove this?? and what made you think every terrorist is a muslim....WE need your answer Ankit
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 pm

it would be much better if we dnt get into reservations and all...
bcz then i would br forced to ask wht the congress party did against it....
evn your nsui ws useless...

FYI: tearing posters is not only shiv sena's forte....
whn the whole student community ws fighting against reservations.
your own student union ws busy tearing "fanna " posters....
anyways as far as my vote is concerned i wnt vote for parties.. i would vote for the candidate..name the candidates....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 pm

you hate the shiv sena for a match that did not happen??? but you don't hate them for destroying the property of people who have nothing to do with the so called western culture...he is just trying to rum his family....tell me does teh shiv sena during their stupid V day protests see that the property tehy are destroying - does that belong to a muslim or a hindu??? My dear, they do not support hindus...all they support is whoever is in power!!!

and yes, i am being practical and that is the reason why i am defying you. Be practical and stop clinging to this hindu-muslim saga....nobody here supports hindu's or muslims...all they support is themselves...tehy are no more than selfish pigs, thriving on the taxes we pay....
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:23 pm

Pragya, you will do better to not pass judgements upon who is behaving like like a learned man and who is not. Nobody has been personal here and i expect the same from you. i have been tolerating it for long, but its bothering me now!

So, please take note.

And yeah, i agree with niki that we cant make the assumption. Surely the LTTE and teh Maoists are as bad if not worse. Its just that their effects are localised and those of the Al-Qaeda and like are global.
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 pm

u missed the wrds "in harmony" in the text....
and this is nt classified information tht every terrorist doing something heinous in india is a muslim...
once again i repeat evry muslim is nt a terrorist
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 pm

Global or local...their effects only destroys humanity and nothing else...
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:28 pm

exactly my point nikhita....
if each one is for himself then why doesnt it apply to us also...y cant we defend ourselves...and why are against those who are there for us....
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm

okk... ur forcing me to say smthng tht i didnt want to...
if u r able to sleep peacefully without worrying tht some one frm the minority will nt loot up ur house thts due to shiv sena...
if in riots someone is supporting hindus its shiv sena...
for we all know from where muslims get support....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm

because of teh simple reason taht THEY ARE NOT FOR US...it is just a blindfold that they are trying to put on us...and make us believe that they are!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ritwik

Ritwik

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 pm

To put things in perspective:

The RSS, BJP, Bajrang Dal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Shiv Sena, Durga Vahini, ABVP etc are usually called right-wing forces operating in the country. That is not to say that there are no other right wing forces. There certainly are: extremist Christian evengelists and fundamentalist muslims also have their pockets of support in the country.

But in this post I will limit myself to talking about the so-called "Hindu" right wing forces.

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh [RSS] was founded by Keshav Baliram Hegdewar in 1925. Its a Hindu nationalist organization that believes that India is essentially a "land of Hindus" and those professing other faiths, especially Christians and Muslims, are "foreigners" or "outsiders". Buddhists, Jains and Sikhs are considered part of the extended Hindu fold, since these are part of the Dharmic tradition, and quite distinct from the semitic religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

The beliefs of the RSS are in sharp contrast to the inclusive and composite secular nationalism of Gandhi, Nehru and other Congress leaders. The role of the RSS in the freedom struggle is negligible at best. There are specific instances of RSS leaders and workers aligning with the British against the Congress, the leftist forces and even members of the Hindu Mahasabha.

Here, it is important to clarify that the Hindu Mahasabha, itself a fundamentalist Hindu Nationalist organization, never considered the RSS "extreme enough" and as such its leaders like V.D. Savarkar had only contempt for the sangh, inspite of the RSS ideology being inspired heavily from Savarkar's own writings. The Hindu Mahasabha DID have a notable role to play in the freedom struggle, with several luminaries like Savarkar himself and Bhai Parmanand having to spend extended terms in the infamous Kala Pani prison.

In contrast, the RSS dissociated itself from active politics, and in some cases its members actively connived with the British against the forces fighting British rule in India.

For example, there is evidence on record that shows that Atal Bihari Vajpayee informed on Congress volunteers during the quit india call of 1942, landing them in jail and himself going scot free. This is probably not due to any organizational direction to this effect, but because of his own unwillingness to go to jail for the cause of the country's freedom.

Similarly, the BJP's presidential nominee, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat joined the British Indian police in 1942, and thus helped in suppressing the massive popular protest against the foreign rule during the quit India movement.

In my next post I will deal with the Gandhi murder conspiracy, bans on the RSS and the inter-relationships between various member organizations of the so-called "Sangh Parivar".
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedstudents.in
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 pm

ohh ritwik...you are such a sweet heart...thanks a tonne for this info..you know that's what i was explaining to my "dear" friend vaibhava yesterday..unfortunately both vaibhava and ankit prefer to support the rightwing...you know I was about to post info.on VAJPAYEE's treacherous act during freedom struggle(exclusively for Vaibhava)..thnx again Smile..
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm

vaise what's with people here supporting the right and the left wing???? we all deep down know taht neither the right's right nor teh left...then why the fuss?? just because we are preoccupied with DEFENDING OURSELVES....just like these politicians about who you all are cribbing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save India from this shame!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next