Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Campus18 - The Making

Go down 
+4
Nikhita
vaibhavab
samridhi
mervyn.samuel.george
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Campus18 - The Making Empty
PostSubject: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:54 pm

“So?”

“Yea, I am all game for it.” … came of my enterprising spirit.

And we kept the phones.

Threaded with twenty-one members, reached across vivid colleges, though primarily from the University of Delhi, Tangerine Digital set one on-your-mark at the Costa Coffee outlet at Delhi on the 27 of May, in the year 2007. Tang, a team of then nine, unbridled and varied, creative bugs, gave away the manner of a “virtual campus” that’d be set for students from colleges and universities across the country, showcasing respective brimming potential in yet vivid arenas, and consequently representing their colleges and instis on the Campus18 Forum.

That was the Day.

Post–month and few days the Team now boasts of eighty-five College Correspondents, with out Delhi Univ along, dropping in from metropolitans to blog on the forum.

And the space just doesn’t seem to mitigate.

Housing immense resources in it’s writers and shutter bugs, the sections on C18 are only too participative at debates, creative writing, travel, country, lifestyle, culinary, relationships and the Absurdist.

To name a phew

My Experiments with Life
Loony Lens of a Loony Gal
Dobara Mat Poochhna
The Best Way to Travel in Delhi-DTC
I Just Can’t Live Without the A.C, are amidst most read Blogs.

Saadi Dilli
What to do When Someone Points the Camera at You
Catch-22@LSR
Panorama360 are the most updated and critiqued Photo blogs.

And for the lyrical pseudo-bards, there surely are phenomenal poem-compositions titled

Pebbles
Soul Intoxicated
….
A Strange Quest.

And oh, if you find your self at the un-intellectual gibber heading toward “no-nothing”, or “whatever –stuff” you are definitely peeking at the whacky college heads doing other things other wise on C18 Chat-box.

“You knw guys d best part of dis is I gota meet all u new frnz. Its an amazing expernc”

is what Ankit, a Team Creative-Executive and Recruiter exclaimed just the other night when Arjun, Nikhita and I, dropped at the Box.

Some initial months-old Campus18 is tantamount to a child’s dream.

A vision, materializing even before it may once have been.

In all amity, we lay every brick to it’s monumental motto till the sterling passion for our own passions and collective effort toward making it an epitome of initiation and fun-while-work bandwagon do not wither.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:59 pm

it's nice.atleast i can make sense out of what you've written!
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:04 pm

rightly said my friend. we are growing inleaps and bounds. I mean everytime i log in (and thats about thrice daily) i find the numbers of registered users has increased... its simply great and an awesome experience.

@sam
yes, it is mervyn's second blog.
No, he is not a lazy bum. at least not in the virtual world Wink
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 pm

@Sammie:

There are times when you think of writing.
At other times, you just write.
And I've caught my self at that "other time".

I'll be doing some writing stuff I usually don't delve in to normally. Hope I can experiment and learn from it.

And yea I did choose to write over C18 as it grows like a kiddo since being a part of the very first intro-meeting at observe it grow, only makes it special to me Smile

@Vaibhava aka Max

Yea Max youre right at it.... you know how the tummies are getting tucked for some real action on this Forum.
Aren't we just getting addicted to it, hmm? Smile

Last edited by on Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:16 pm

great blog merv...u just stole an idea....i was thinkin of writing the same thing, just after we finished with the chat yesterday...but m glad you did this....

@vaibhava

just thrice??? am toh here the whole day...24x7

@merv

getting addicted????? i think i'll have to rename myself the sahil way...addicted to addiction...lolz...

neways....great post merv...and yea..thanx to teh creative team at tangerine to think of this...havin a great tym out here!!! hope C18 rocks the other cities too...all the best for the tour guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:19 pm

@Nik:

Yes Nikhita we all stand by the fact that had C18 not been there nothing odd would have happened BUT since it is alive and kicking there are so many evens now. More so increasing by minute.

Cheers Tangy Dudies!
Idea
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 pm

aye....my first day here brought so many miracles Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:15 pm

tu khud hi ek miracle hai u ass...pata nahi how did u get on this earth???
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 pm

i dont know...but maybe jadoo left me when he was leaving....18 yrs ago...
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm

goood hai mervy-doo....u knw u shud send zis out to ze newspapers n getit published there....bahoot amazing publicity ho jaayegi...Very Happy ..seriously nice blog mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Hey Suppy... thank you for appreciation Smile
May crows and pigs further in a healthy vision.
Issi baat par, chal let's do some jhinga la la dhin chik dhin chik...yippppeeeeee.. hooraaayyyy!
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:57 am

ye lo..jhenga lala hoo jhenga lala hoo!!!!

and dhin chak, dhin chak.....(thats how its done correctly)
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 pm

great beginning for the C-18 venture.. and a well wriiten blog as well dude...............
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:33 pm

well writteni want to say well thought..but i am seriously in doubt wether u think merv..so for the time being ..keep up the good work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campus18 - The Making   Campus18 - The Making Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campus18 - The Making
Page 1 of 1